02 ⋆ TO DECAY

LUCKY YOU - DEFTONES

"And if you're feeling lucky
Come and take me home
And if you feel loved
If you feel lucky, if you feel loved
If you feel lucky, if you feel loved"

"And if you're feeling luckyCome and take me homeAnd if you feel lovedIf you feel lucky, if you feel lovedIf you feel lucky, if you feel loved"

NO POV... YET
𓆩♱𓆪

The flashing red lights of the club amazed Harry. He was getting a little excited on the inside to join in on the fun, but at the same time, he doesn't know what the party or celebration tonight is actually for.

Niall and his fiancé Narcissa came with Harry and so did Zayn who would always look out for him just like he did with Maxine. Louis wanted to stay at a different party with Polly instead of being around crazy shit at the place Harry and the others are at. He just didn't want to do anything stupid if he ever gets drunk... like last time in New York.

This place reminded him about the Limelight club that has been shut down in New York City. It used to be very popular in the 90s but it came down to it's downfall years later. It also gave Zayn, Niall, and Narcissa flashbacks of that one club they went to in Florida while they were on tour before disaster moments later.

The music was loud, causing the floor to vibrate on Harry's leather boots as his bones or organs also vibrated to the music just a little. Zayn was looking around, trying to see where Skulls is located and eventually, he spotted him at the VIP area as always and the four of them went straight there. Niall's hand was on Narissa's waist so she wouldn't bump into anyone while he leaded her to that VIP area behind Zayn. Harry was behind them, looking at other girls that are looking at him and giggling at him. Some waved, some licked their lips, bite their lip, biting the tip of their acrylic nails or snaked their hands up from their waist to their nearly-exposed breasts.

He couldn't help but smirk at them a little.

"I fucking love it here."

Narcissa rolls her eyes at him, knowing that Harry would definitely have the never to say so, "I think we all know that by now." She told him before finally arriving at the VIP area. "This place gives me a bit of deja vu." She added.

"Same here." Niall replies.

Skulls was sitting on a leather couch with Roxy who's cross-legged with a drink in her hand. She has a short black dress being all plain and simple with black heels, even though she's at a dressy club of rockstars, groupies, queers and other people who are trying to keep the night young. She wasn't paying attention to the four of them approaching her and Skulls because she was only thinking of one person she haven't seen in five months until now but also is thinking of what will happen this summer since that specific person is here. Skulls beside her was only wearing a red suit and of course has those dress shoes, shiny and clean as possible.