Jalkar x Reader (Pt.1)

~Your P.O.V~

How long have I been running, 30 minutes, an hour, I have to out run these zombies some time, right? they were closing in on me while I was trying to catch my breath, I had become too weak to walk and collapsed, awaiting my grizzly fate I closed my eyes......

~Time Skip~

I awoke in a tent of some sort, I got up and saw a few bandages on my arms and legs, as I walked out of the tent I noticed it was mid day "Hey, how'd you sleep" I turned around and noticed a man with fiery red hair, emerald green eyes, and and interesting tattoo on his right arm "O-oh, umm, Hi" I waved awkwardly "So, what might your name be?" the man asked, walking over to a camp fire "O-oh, I'm (Y-Y/N), nice to meet you umm..." I trailed off, not knowing his name yet "heh, name Jalkar, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)" he answered, shaking my out stretched hand " So, if I may ask, How long was I out?" I asked " About 6 or so hours, you should thank Grim and I for saving your skin from those zombies, ha! literally" he responded, while he started sharpening his knife "Who is Grim, I-if I may ask?" I said, cursing myself for stuttering, again "Grim, he is my partner in crime, he's often known as, the reaper, among his enemy's" He said"oh, well that is, interesting" I said, not knowing how to respond to that "hey, Grim and I are going to Etherea soon, would you like to join in?" he asked "Umm, Alright, sure, I've always wanted to go there""Well (Y/N), Now is your chance, welcome along, new friend"

|Sorry it was a short chapter, it is currently 2 in the morning while I am writing this, and I'm tired, other than that, have a great day or night reader|