Scene 2: I am glad my case is not serious!

LIGHTS ON. It's dark. Wallpaper Girl hangs over the crib, absentmindedly drumming her fingers on the railing. Kenny lays face down in bed, still in his now-unzipped parka.

WALLPAPER GIRL

(Speaking at normal volume)

Why do you sleep in that thing?

KENNY

(Sounding groggy and slightly annoyed, semi-whispering)

...'Cause it's cold.

WALLPAPER GIRL

But you're in your tighty-whities?

KENNY

(Sleazily)

Gotta show off the goods, man!

WALLPAPER GIRL

(Giggling)

To who? Kyle? Cause' if that's it, I think you might be barking up the wrong tree, little fella. He's all fancy and professional and...

(Sincerely)

Well, no offense, but...well, in my experience, scoring young doesn't make you a pimp or some big-shot player, if I'm being honest. It really just makes you a whore.

(Pausing for a moment before speaking)

It's like...it's like when a little girl gets touched by her old man, and she starts making it everybody else's problem 'round eighth grade? She gets all...

(Wiggling his fingers in disgust)

...gross and sticky. At first, you feel bad for her, but then you realize! She's throwing all these tantrums 'cause she's been a slut ever since she was a kid, and she doesn't know how to be anything else, so now she's just throwing shit at the wall and seein' what sticks. That's how you know there's nothing actually special to her. Now she's just some whore.

A beat passes. Kenny looks disturbed.

Least, that's what I figure. 'Sides, I think fooling around with him makes you a perv anyhow, so...

(Shooting up and bouncing on the crib's padding)

You wearing those 'cause your sister's dropping by next week? With your family and everything?

(Stopping to tease him)

Are you just getting ready to show off for-

KENNY

(Frantically screaming, sounding hysterical with distress)

Dude, it's fucking, three A.M., can you just-

LIGHTS OUT.