𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

-ˏˋ LOSE YOUR DIGNITY FOR A PRINCESS LIKE ME! ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

"Me too," Himiko spoke out, catching a certain gangster's attention.

"What?" He asked with confusion while walking to her.

The area was empty and far from the guardroom, so she'd decided to confront him now.

"I think I'd do anything to survive, too. Whether it be manipulation, violence, force, or genuine kindness... I'm sure everyone in this game simply just wants to live." She continued, and the two were facing each other, not much space between them, but enough for the girl to avoid discomfort.

"Hey, lady. What are you saying? Do you want to get beaten up too?" He pushed her back, but not with enough force to make her stumble to the ground.

"The guy from earlier... He lied to you." She admitted, and he looked at her with both surprise and anger.

"What is it? Why do you look so surprised? That pitiful guy was bound to get you killed off sooner or later. I'm sure the others think you deserve to die." She chuckled.

"I'm not playing games! I knew that fucker would lie. Tell me my real suit, what is it?!" He grabbed the girl's collar, pulling her close at an uncomfortable rate.

"Relax for a moment, would you? At this rate, you'll run out of time before you can reach him again. The moment you go to your cell and get locked in there, you'll die from guessing your suit wrong." She put her hands up in an 'I give up!' way, and he finally let go of her.

"And how am I gonna know you're not like that shitty liar, huh?" He asked with frustration while pointing at her head.

"No worries, you can trust me with all your heart! It's not like you have much of a choice." She smiled.

"Fine. What do you want, bitch?"

"I want you to..."

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

'It is time to make your guess.
Everyone, please enter a prison cell.
One person per cell, please.'

"Your suit is a club." Himiko looked to her left to see Banda, and she nodded. "Thank you, sorry I couldn't meet up earlier, I got lost." She lied. Damn, she was so focused on the gangster that she forgot to focus on herself.

Everyone entered the cells, and Himiko put her hands in her pockets.

'Please make your guess.'

"Club..?" She slowly guessed, a little unsure.

A few seconds passed, and a loud noise was heard. The cell door opened, and she got out while sighing in relief.

"Someone must've died," Enji said while looking around.

"Guess so," Himiko replied while walking back to the guardroom. The others were muttering to each other in shock, and the gangster's picture on the screen appeared colorless.

"Are you okay?" She leaned on the wall next to the guy that got beat up last round. "Excuse me..?" He asked while making sure his head hung low.

"Your bruises, I mean. That punch looked like it hurt." She cleared up.

"I'm fine." He answered.

"Mhm, sure.." She replied while reaching into her pocket. "I got something." She showed him an all-too-familiar metal chain necklace, and he quickly made her close her palm.

"What are you doing? The others might see you... They'll suspect you of being the Jack." He whisper shouted in concern.

"Violent guys sure have one thing in common, huh? They all have high egos. Think of this as his apology." She opened his palm and put the chain in his hand, closing it after.

"Turn around. I'll tell you your-"

"For wanting to be in a trio, you sure keep on going anywhere but near your friends." She turned around to see who had interrupted their conversation, and she looked at Banda with slight annoyance.

"Are you here to take me back, then?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Oh." That was all she could say, and she followed after him to go back to where Enji was waiting.

Himiko turned around to wave goodbye to the guy, but she stopped herself from doing so and continued walking once seeing that Urumi was talking to him.

"It's pretty scary now, hm? Now that someone's dead, the real game's going to start." She turned around and moved her hair out of the way.

"It's diamond." Enji said, and she turned around.

"Thanks." She leaned on the wall while watching the two of them tell each other's suits. They weren't lying to each other, so she only had herself to be worried about.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

Everyone was done guessing and most of the players were currently in the guardroom.

Afikumi Seto, who was the nice guy from the previous round was, unfortunately... dead.

'Round four will now start.'

Urumi's group was filled with despair, and Himiko finally understood what happened.

"They're lying to anyone over the slightest suspicion. It's completely reckless." She said while walking away to go to the cafeteria.

"Are you going to the cafeteria too?" Enji, who was right behind her asked. "Yes, I'm thirsty." She wasn't lying, water would be great right now.

"Um, do you want me to tell you your suit now? Looks like Banda isn't coming with us for a while." Enji asked, and Himiko stopped walking.

"What?" She asked while turning around to look at him.

"Your suit, do you want to know it now?" He repeated.

"I don't." She replied almost immediately, continuing to walk to the cafeteria.

That's suspicious.

┌─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┐

ROUND TWO / THREE!
UPLOADED: December 29, 2022
EDITED:

└─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┘