One

It was July 13th when Alec Andeno got to our house. He had three bags, all in different sizes and shapes. His hair was still blonde but almost dark enough to be brunette. His skin was an olive color with a few light brown freckles scattered on his cheeks. He had dark green eyes. They had some hints of brown and yellow in them. Honestly, Alec was beautiful.

Alec looked over to me, flashing a quick smile to not seem weird for looking. He was standing next to my dad drinking some water that my mom had got for him, assuming he was thirsty after his long drive here. Of course she was correct. I stood afar from everyone else and just listened and watched them converse with each other, I overheard my mom say, "Alec, you and Luca will share a room if you don't mind." Alec smiled, "I don't mind at all Mrs. DeRusso." "Please, call me Maria," she replied.

My mom called me over to them, "Alec, this is my son, Luca. Luca, this is Alec Andeno." I stood there for a second, not saying anything until, "Hey Luca, it's nice to meet you. I'm going to be staying with you for the summer but I'm sure you already knew that." How was he so confident with his words? How could he sit there and just talk so easily? "Yeah, hi," was all that would come out of my stupid mouth. "Luca, honey, will you show Alec to your guys' room please," my mom asked. "Follow me," I said to Alec who began following me up to our room.

"Your bed is the one by the window, mine is the one by the closet," I said pointing to each bed. Alec walked over to his new bed he would be sleeping in for the next three months and sat his bags down on the floor next to it. "Thank you," He said to me. He smiled at me. His smile was so pretty. His teeth were almost perfectly straight and almost perfectly white. His eyes squinted and wrinkles appeared at the edge of his eyes when he smiled. My lips curled upwards at the edges and formed into a small smile that was barely noticeable.

After we had eaten dinner I was tired. It was a long day of doing almost nothing. I left the table and went up to my room. I changed into my boxers and a T-shirt I found on my floor. It was probably dirty. I laid in bed and soon enough I drifted to sleep.

(short chapter because it's 2 in the morning.)

443 words