A/N

CREDIT FOR STORY COVER: Anxiously on Pintrest

Hello! Welcome to my story that im not even sure of that i will put it on this app. If you are reading this that means I posted it. This is mostly written on a phone and there will most certainly be spelling mistakes or words that don't exist.

This is my first ever fanfiction or anything I have written that came close to this. This story is completly random and I have a little idea from what I will write but this is again just a random story I wrote. There will be no smut because I don't feel good with writing smut and I'm also not good at it. And also I have no idea how I'm going to write the investigation part of the story but ill figure it out when I have to!

I just want to apologize in advance for anything I write. There will 100% be swearing so i warn you.
I will put trigger warning at the beginning of chapters and if you have any tips or something to say please do.

I also don't really know anything that happend revolving the trap house and any 'relationships' Colby or any others might have had. I mean I know little things but I don't know the entire story so if someone wants to DM me what happend I would love that.

If you like a scenario a lot and want me to write that I will take requests. Only a few though!

Ok this is what every font means:

A/n: going to be these fat letters

The story: going to be nomal

TW and that stuff: going to be this weird angled stuff

I don't mean to disrespect anyone with this story and I'll most likely take it down.

The main characters that are going to be in this story are:

y/n, Colby, Sam,y/n's ex, Kris(kmk), Celina(spookyboo), fans and mabye some others.

Again this story is just somethimg random like kinda a joke so don't take anything that happens seriously.

what everything means (don't even know if im going to use it all but its still helpfull):

y/n: your name

y/n/n: your nickname

y/e/c: your eye colour

y/h/c: your hair colour

y/f/c: your favorite colour

A/N: authors note

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

ENJOY!!!

Xxx E.