1. Moving

TW: HARSH LANGUAGE
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Y/ N POV:
As I close my apartment door I realise I will probably never have to set foot into this building again.
'I hope this was the right decision' I mutter to myself as I get into my Uber to the airport.
I had been living in Britain with my ex boyfriend for 5 years now and had finally decided to break up with him after he cheated.
After we broke up I saw him everywhere. It came to the point where I was scared to go outside because I didn't want to bump into him again.
So I decided it was the best decision to move to America. I know weird decision but it felt like a good one.
Yesterday all my stuff had been loaded into a moving truck and sent on its way. Today the last stuff is going with me to the airport.
I have my suitcase with the essentials because my stuff won't arrive to my new apartment until a week after I move in.
The Uber arrived at the airport and helped me unload everything from the trunk onto a trolley.
As I enter the airport my ears fill with the sound of people walking and they're suitcases rolling behind them.
'It's really busy here' I think to myself as I put my headphones on and walk to the check-in desk.
After checking in and going trough security (I'm to lazy to write this part):
I have half an hour to spare before my flight starts boarding so I decide to sit in an airport café and watch some YouTube to pass the time.
I see that Sam and Colby have posted a new reaction video so I decide to watch that.
I always love watching my brothers videos because it gives me an update on how his life is going.
I can't call or text him because I don't have anyone's number on my phone anymore. My ex made me delete they're numbers because ' they're not in you're life anymore why would you care' yeah I know he's an asshole.
Sam and I were best friends growing up. I also became pretty good friends with Colby when I met him.
It all went wrong when I turned 16. I got a new boyfriend that he was not a fan of. Sam is one year older then me ('actually one and a half' he would say) and my boyfriend was in his class. Sam knew that he was a massive player and tried to tell me but I didn't listen.
In the end we dated for a year and then he broke my heart. Sam was annoyed with me because I would never listen to his advice. Our relationship was never the same after that. It got better in the end but when i moved to the UK at 18 it all fell apart. He got mad at me and wouldn't even wave me goodbye at the airport.
It helps me to be able to watch his videos and see how he's doing. Of course I don't see everything but it's a nice little update.
I get woken up out of my train of thoughts when I see that my gate is boarding.
I've never had a problem with planes but when I got on this one I was incredibly nervous. I calmed down eventually and started watching Deadpool 1.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Sorry that the chapter is short but it's my first time writing something like this.
You will meet Sam and Colby soon.
This chapter was a kind of explanation of the story.
I wrote this on my phone at the beach so it was kind of rushed and I haven't proofread it yet but I hope you liked it!
Xxx E
(634 words)