1. Please Leave Sanskar

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 01

Date of Update: 01.01.2023

Happy New Year Everyone 🥳🥳

****

The story starts from the time of RagLak second marriage. The part where Kavya enters into the story. Kavitha is arrested and everybody are thinking to perform Swara's and Sanskar's marriage along with Ragini's and Laksh's. The twists and turns will be known as the story proceeds.

"Swara beta you also get ready soon. Otherwise muhurat time will pass." Ap spoke.

"One minute ma!" Sanskar spoke.

Everybody looked at him.

"Swara and me aren't going to get married!" Sanskar spoke.

"What?" All asked shocked.

"What are you saying Sanskar?" Ragini asked moving towards them and holding Swara's hand.

"We both don't love each other Ragini. It was all acting!" He said.

"That was before. I know that. But now you do right?" Ragini asked shocked.

"No Ragini!" This time Swara said.

"But..." Ragini spoke confused while all are looking at the things shocked.

"It was all acting till today. On the day Kavitha entered only, Sanskar noticed something suspicious. He shared it with me and we both planned to get her truth out." Swara spoke.

"I didn't feel safe when I found Kavitha speaking to someone on that day late night secretly when everybody are asleep. I felt something is wrong. I even tried asking Kavitha. But she said she didn't speak to anybody. I have seen her clearly. So I understood that she was lying. I felt something was wrong. I know about Kavitha. She wouldn't like if I am close to someone. So I had decided to act being in love with Swara. And everything happened according to our plan except for Swara going to jail. I had to continue the plan alone and also help Swara to come out of the jail. Nothing worked except Swara's smartness of running away and proving Kavitha wrong." Sanskar said everything.