Savage Muichiro + a question

Giyuu's thoughts
Shinobu's thoughts
Sanemi's thoughts

______________________________________
3rd person pov

Shinobu walked off to the room where the rest of the hashira are when she entered the room Uzui said "ah Kocho did you find out what the noise was?" to her.

"Yep it was just sanemi he fell it wasn't really a big deal." Oops it looks like I lied but I have an idea on how to expose them.

Shinobu then said "hey Uzui I have an idea for what to do tomorrow".

Uzui: "Ooooooo what is it?".

"We could play some games like truth or dare and spin the bottle".

Uzui: "NOW THATS A FLAMBOYANT IDEA ✨".

Muichiro: shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep you unflamboyant bastard.

Uzui: 😶

Mitsuri:Oh my Muichiro who taught you that language.

Muichiro: some guy with white spiky hair he kinda acted like a pomeranian.

Mitsuri: Oh Shinazugawa well anyways you can't sleep on the table  Muichiro follow me ill lead you to your futon.

Muichiro: alright...

Well that was interesting

Giyuu's Pov

I can't belive sanemi fell for my
fake sleeping.

sanemi started to get up I could also see Mitsuri carrying Muichiro to one of the futons.

Mitsuri: well there you go Muichiro good night.

Muichiro: goodnight pretty lady.

I could here Mitsuri almost scream from excitement and I could also see. Iguro standing by a doorway he looked like he was gonna burst he soon ran back to the room they're all in.

Mitsuri: "Oh hello Shinazugawa are you going to bed?"

Sanemi: "not yet but I'm just gonna read for now".

Mitsuri: "alright well bye you could also join us in the other room if you want!"

"Ok" was the only thing sanemi said

I could feel myself yawning I seemed like sanemi heard that because he said "oh your awake"

"Yeah" I said trying to put on a sleepy voice

It was silent in the room you could here the other hashira yelling but it was faint but sanemi broke the silence "these pajamas are really uncomfortable but maybe that's because I sleep without a shirt on I don't know

He sleeps without a shirt?
Well that's actually expected of sanemi I wonder what he looks like without a shirt I mean his uniform shows alot of his chest but I wonder.

Images of Sanemi shirtless started rummaging through my head I tried to block the dirty thoughts away but it didn't work.

"Uh Tomioka are you ok you've been staring at me for awhile.."

"Oh I have sorry I just got lost in thought again but I have a question for you."

"Hm what is it" sanemi said

"Well I was wondering why you kissed me earlier I thought you hated me.."

"Uh well you see- you know what I'll give you an answer tomorrow" he said

"Alright"
______________________________________
Word count:475