big announcement!

hello everyone, good morning, good day, or good evening! i am back after... wait i'll be right back to check on how long i was gone.

...

i was gone for almost a year?! geez, uhm, i don't have any excuse for that. i had a major writer's block or a blank page syndrome jashuadha. the actual chapter that i'm supposed to publish is still wip and i couldn't decide on what should happen, i'll leave a screenshot if you ever want to read that draft. 

anyway, i decided to end this or put this as a discontinued is because i think i won't be able to actually finish this. i can just put the last chapter as an ending or leave it discontinued. and tbh, i felt that this story was going too fast. 

if you ever have any questions (i doubt) feel free to comment them and i'll definitely try to answer it with a satisfactory answer. i will upload another story though, gonna try to write a light angst since i really want to learn how to write them. 

anyway, i'll end it here, no point in making this longer than this. i'm sorry if you can barely read the screenshot. please say it in the comments so i can replace the screenshots with a mobile version. once again, thank you for the reads, votes, and comments everyone!!

ps please don't mind the other tabs :''D
pps please stay safe, hydrated, and please sleep/rest. goodbye!