Part OO1

"How did I fall in love with My Step-Mother , Aww Yeah (;" Part OO1

Roc's Pov

Ugh.. Why did today have to come -.- ! Today is the worst day ever for me... Yn is moving in with me and my dad. I hate this day... I hate this day.. I hate it ! I got out the bed grumpy , i was thinking about Yn married my dad .. Why would my dad marry someone my age , like wtf !! I went to my bed grabbing my rap journal .. This argry made me make an rap.. I threw on my beats and started writing.. 

End Of Pov

Your Pov

I woke up tired , and realized today's tge day I move in with My Crush and Mr.August... I sighed in arrgvation.. I was packing until I was until i was thinking about Roc sexy ass.. I didnt want to be Mr.August's Mrs.August.. I wanted to be Roc's all of the sudden my eyes got watery and i started to cry silently.. 

End Of Pov 

* Roc's House *

Mr.August - *yells* SANTO!!! 

Roc - * beats in writing * 

Mr.August - Roc f^xkinn' Royal * Steps On The Stairs * 

Roc - * Rapping * 

Mr.August - * Walks Up the stairs * 

Roc - * Writes More and sees his dad and removes beats * 

Mr.August - Santo August i know you heard me calling you.. 

Roc - * ingores him and throws on Beats* 

Mr.August - I know this Nigga didn't * shakes his head and close the door * 

- I was rapoing and writing until i saw the light.. I took off my beats that shxt was scary.. I went to the bathroom and saw my mom.. 

Roc - Mom ? 

Mom - Don't come close to me Santo.. 

Roc - Why ? * comes closer * 

((Author's Pov)) 

Roc got closer and a beam shot him.. Nothing bad happend.. 

(( End )) 

Roc - * Gets Up * Mom i miss you , now dad is married to my crush * gets teary eyed * 

Mom - Santo i miss you too but your dad has a secret on why he's marrying Yn. 

Roc - Mom why , why did he have to marry my crush !!! 

Mom - You'll have to find out ; Tell her your true feelings .. I love and miss you Santo.. 

Roc - I Love you too mom.. 

- Then all the sudden my mom was gone i started to cry juat to hear her voice i miss her so much...

END OF CHAPTER 

Dope Or Nope ?! 

# M O O N I E <3