First training

Heya !

Enjoy ~

" I'M CO/UMING " yelled a voice that everybody immediately recognized.

The class was very excited to see the n°1 hero casually walking like this.

" Let's go, future heroes, we will start with a battle training ! "

" FUCKING FINALLY !! I'm bout to crush some people " deviously grinned the sandy-blonde boy.

" Oh, and look up here. " continued the hero. " The school has taken into account your statements to prepare your hero costumes ! Once you all are changed, join me on the field ! "

And, with this, everybody headed to the lockers. While changing, a squeal (y/n) already recognized all too well came from her back.

" OH MY GOD, (Y/N), Your boobs look so squishy ! Can i touch em ? " squealed the pink-haired girl.

" What ?! No ! " (y/n) deadpanned.

" Oh please, lemme touch just a little !! " Mina tried to force her, making weird moves.

She didn't even have the time to answer that Mina was on top of her, extending her hand to squish (y/n)'s boobs, but was thankfully stopped by Momo.

" God Mina, can't you see you're making (y/n) uncomfortable ? "

" Thank you so much, I don't even know what would be left of me if you hadn't stepped in ! I owe you one, Yaoyorozu ! " (y/n) exclaimed and sighed.

" No, no, don't worry, no need to thank me. I've just done what was the best. " responded the beautiful girl, " and also, you can call me Momo. "

" Sure, Momo ! " she grinned.

" Uh... it's not that I want to interrupt your moment but the others are probably waiting for us... " stated Jiro.

" You're right. Let's go. " Momo slightly blushed in embarrassment.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

( This is your hero costume, hope y'all like it )

As the class was now on the field, (y/n) noticed a few costumes. Some were really simple, like Kaminari or Jiro's ones ( am I the only one who ship them ? ) and some others were really great and worthy to be called hero costumes like Bakugo or Uraraka.

" Wow (y/n) ! I love your costume ! It's very manly !! " exclaimed Kirishima.

Manly ? How ?

" Thanks, Kirishima. I like your costume too ! " (y/n) smiled. 

" It kinda looks... empty ? "

" Huh ? "

" Nevermind, it looks great ! "