Goodbye

"Flower, gleam and glow," Rapunzel sang softly as she held the Sundrop with one hand, the other resting on her mother's stomach, "let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the fate's design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once was mine."

Queen Arianna sighed softly as she felt the healing power of the Sundrop enter her body. Kline smiled and moved forward as Rapunzel stepped back. "Let's use a bit of magic to test fertility." He said, adjusting the blanket to cover anything under her stomach before he spread a prepared salve on her bare skin and chanted something.

"I'm nervous." Queen Arianna admitted, taking her daughter's hand.

"It's going to be okay." Rapunzel said gently.

The white salve started to change color, into a bright, rosy pink. Kline smiled at her and then started to gently wipe it off. "You are as fertile as a beautiful garden, Your Majesty."

Queen Arianna brought her hand to her lips, tears of joy slipping down her face. Rapunzel smiled brightly and hugged her and they embraced for a few minutes while Kline cleaned up his work. "Thank you, both of you!"

"Well, this was better than a boring meeting." Kline said with a teasing smile.

Rapunzel giggled. "I bet they're making great progress in that 'boring meeting'."

--

"Based on our observations, this area might be the best for Saporia to be rebuilt, if we want to avoid damaging the forest." Andrew said as he pointed to a spot on the map.

"What about the castle?" Eugene asked.

"Rapunzel suggested that we just leave the ruins be, since they're probably haunted by The Baron." Juniper smirked at Varian.

"Oops." He said in a deadpan way that indicated he felt no remorse for The Baron's fate.

"The area was unstable, anyway." Eugene nodded and Juniper laughed.

"Besides, we're thinking of rebuilding the castle over by the Sundrop Monument." Andrew said thoughtfully. "To replace the destroyed temple."

"Temple?" Varian asked.

"The Sundrop Temple. We told you about how the Saporian royal family were like the Brotherhood?" Andrew reminded him. "There was a temple on that cliff, a beautiful thing. I want to either rebuild that place, hopefully with the help of someone that was there and would remember what it looked like, or replace it with the castle."

"But, how would people get to the monument?" Varian asked.

"By going down a path?" Andrew chuckled.

"We'll figure it out. For now, let's just get back to deciding the land before we go planting buildings." Juniper nudged him.

"Yes." King Frederic nodded. "How big do you want the land to be?"

"Big enough to house a kingdom." Andrew sighed. "We have...an entire mountain's worth of people waiting for us to move them over. We also need room to build stables and keeps..."

"It might be a good idea to actually go out and see the area in person and we'll see how much land we need from there." Varian suggested. "We can take a hot-air balloon."

"That's a wonderful idea. I don't believe I have gone on one yet." King Frederic smiled.

"Well, what do you say we move this meeting to the skies?" Varian said as he rolled up the map.

"Let's do it!" King Frederic beamed.

--

"Quirin, be reasonable." King Edmund implored. "With the boy now the Moonstone, it is only best that he comes to stay in the Dark Kingdom."