Going to the Library (Chapter 2)

Artwork by Akage-no-Hime
________________________________

Warning: Mentioning of Suicide

Tomorrow has come and you decided to go to the Library to learned about the Grim Reapers that you encountered last night. You've been wanting to know these supernatural beings and why you're the only one encountered them when you're not part of the To Die List yet. So, you decided to look through the Library uptown to do your research about Grim Reapers.
____________________

Your P.O.V.

Morning has come, I woken up while hearing birds chirping from outside, and I decided to change my clothes while getting ready for the day. I went to go make some breakfast such as Pancakes with berries. After I make some pancakes with berries, I put them on a plate, and ate it.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and also brushing my hair. I look at the mirror and thinking about my encountered with a Grim Reapers such as Grell and her boss from last night.

Today, I decided to go to the library to find a book about Grim Reapers for research only. I never know that Grim Reapers existed till now. So, I grab some of my stuff and went out to the door to take a walk uptown to the library.

~Timeskip~

I finally had arrived to the Library and it wasn't as busy as I thought today. So, I quietly opened the Library door and went inside to see a librarian who was waving at me. I waved back to the Librarian and decided to quietly go the shelves that have any books about Grim Reapers. As I was looking through each of the shelves to find any Grim Reaper books, I finally found it, and went to a table to sit down while reading about Grim Reapers.

I opened the book quietly since the Librarian expected people to be quiet in the Library. I read through the information about the Grim Reapers that I've encountered last night and saw some good info about them.

I quietly read the subscription on the 1st page.

"What are Grim Reapers? Grim Reapers is a Supernatural beings that occurred during a person's death. They use a death scythe to reap the person who is ready to die at a given time and date." I was amazed at this information about Grim Reapers.

I read further through the book and saw another info that I had read.

"People can become a Grim Reaper if they committed Suicide or committing sinful acts that is unacceptable that leads to being judged. People reincarnated into a Grim Reaper is a form of punishment to people who committed Suicide or did sinful acts." That make me shocked while I quietly kept reading till the end.

I decided to burrow this book and take it with me just in case I wanted to read it again. I went up to the Librarian, given her my library card, and she stamped it to know that I need to give back this book back till next week. So, the Librarian given back my Library card and I put it in my pocket.

I went outside and decided to walk back home. As I was walking home, I saw something red watching me up the roof of the buildings, and it was making me paranoid while creeping me out. I realized who it was and I quickly ran as fast as I can till I went home while locking the doors.

I think I lost her but I was wrong. Grell hugs me behind my back while she won't let me go. I was shocked to see her again and I thought she still at their place for her punishment.

"Oh my Y/N! I've missed you so much!~" Grell kept on hugging me.

"I thought you're at your place for your punishment!?" I look confused at Grell while I tried to get her to let go of me from her hugs but I couldn't because of her strong grip.