Woken from our Slumber

I am Izuku. I was born 12,000 years ago on a planet millions of lightyears away called Earth but we refer to it nowadays as Dragon World. Along with my wife Ochaco. This is our story of how we became immortal heroes. While quirkless we both have many abilities. Flight, ki control, teleportation, super stength, super senses, instant regeneration, super durability, endurance, agility, and many more powers. We gained our immortality and regeneration through wishes on 7 mystic orbs called Dragon Ball's. But even before then were incredibly powerful fighters. With flight, ki control, teleportation, as well as mist of our abilities. See we aren't full blooded humans. Both of us had 1 human parent and 1 saiyan parent. While the humans of Dragon world are the same as on Earth, Saiyans are a completely different story. The most ruthless of warriors but they were almost completely obliterated. Both of our saiyan parents were offworld when their world was destroyed. They came to Dragon World several years after the destruction of planet Vegeta.

      While on Dragon World they ended up having us before they were forced offworld again. We never saw them after we were 4. Ochaco and I however grew up together. We loved to do pretty much everything together. When I was beginning training in martial arts so did she. We even trained under the same masters. When we were both 15 yrs old we gained immortality from the Dragon and a year later we gained instant regeneration. However many years would pass and Dragon World lost its Kami. A namekian named Dende due to circumstances beyond our control. Then an evil demon came to Dragon World and he caused it to explode. We had fought the being with everything we had. But even with our many abilities we couldn't stave him off. The rest of our families and friends had created some spaceships and told us to leave Dragon World and find allies to defeat the demon. After we got in our ship and left we watched our planet get destroyed with all our loved ones on it. We wept for a long time unable to handle the loss of everyone we held dear.

      After spending months in space we found a planet resembling ours and even had the same name which is why we say Dragon World not Earth to remember the difference in worlds. We tried to enter the atmosphere but in doing so something went wrong. Our ship crashed in the ocean. We barely got out in time to avoid the explosion. Not out of fear of the explosion but because if we had died in the ocean we'd be stuck in a death loop. Immortality is great yeah no. It sucks. Anyway. We made it to shore and were exhausted. After we slept we woke to then begin a search of the planet. We flew around to see if this planet has a lookout and a Kami. Short answer is no. Its also millenias before this story begins. We wander this world awaiting the time for science to bring about the necessities to grant space travel so We can continue our search for strong enough warriors to defeat that demon.

       But in the year 1785 we were found by some of the demons henchmen. Very powerful ones. While we managed to defeat them the final one used a spell to place us in mystic comas so while the world was saved we were lost to time. The battle had damaged the landscape to such degree we were not found for a few hundred years. When we were it was the man with aspirations to be a demonlord AFO. He and his scientist had us put into some tanks of a weird liquid and tried to steal our quirks not realizing that we are quirkless. He had tried everything to extract them but couldn't even pierce our skin with his instruments. So he essentially kept us in the lab as trophies. But not long after something happened.

      In Kamino ward he faced off against All Might. A powerful mortal hero. But no matter what All Might did he could not win this time. The whole world watched as All Might was brutally destroyed. Whats worse his young successor fell in battle too. AFO had finally managed to regain OFA the quirk of All Might and Mirio Togata. Making him vastly more powerful. However something miraculous had happened only minutes before. The mystical energy keeping us in our slumber finally wore off. We awoke to see the fight but needed to clear our heads up a bit from the long sleep. We saw both OFA users fall and heard everything. Once our heads cleared I looked to Ochaco. "You know we have to fight him right?" She giggled "Yep. If those two were the only ones who stood any chance then we have to level the playing field. I'll get everyone to safety. You take on mister overcompensate." I chuckled at that. "Stay safe Ocha." I said as I fired off a ki blast that surprised AFO who was in mid monologue. "What? Who dares attack the ruler of the world? Show yourself coward!!" He roared incensed at my weak blast. I flew out of the rubble and smacked him with a powerful right hook. Sending him flying. "Oh shut up Darth Vader clone. I just woke up from a very very long nap and you barking like a mad dog bragging about your power is veeeery irritating." I said as I yawned. "YOU? HOW ARE YOU AWAKE WHEN NOTHING COULD WAKE YOU?" Bellowed mister tiny dick. "Yeah thats the thing about magical comas. They can last for a really long time. Tell me limp dick. What year is this?"