CHAPTER FOUR: MAN'S WORLD

It's been a day since the tournament which had ended with Diana being pronounced the caretaker of Steve Trevor. As Hippolyta looked over her daughter placing packages into a ship that they will take to man's world.

A woman suddenly walks in. "Queen! You called for me." said the cloaked figure. "I want you to follow my daughter to Man's World and keep a eye on her", Hippolyta told her.
After Hippolyta dismissed the figure, they then snuck onto the boat. Steve was brought to the boat in chains as he's chained up into the vessel,
While Diana says goodbye to everyone while blowing a kiss to her girlfriend Mala as they take off on their very long voyage while the mysterious person goes onto the boat. Diana takes the chains off of Steve. "Why did you do that?" Steve asked. "Because ur not a enemy." said Diana. "Now where are we headed?"
"New York harbour," said Steve. "I've got a inside man waiting for me there." "Any girls waiting for you back home?" asked Diana. "One! But we kinda fell off after I tried to.. u know what it doesn't matter. How about you?" asked Steve. "Kinda. But I'm kinda overwhelmed." The two keep the conversation going with Diana telling Steve stories about the Greek Gods and revealing the truth: That every god, deity and religious figure and story are all actually true and that the gods actually walk among men.

After a long 6 to 8 days trip, the two arrive at New York Harbour where they ran into a friend of Steve's.

"Diana. I would like you to meet Paula Von Gunther. An American spy and chemist and my girlfriend", Steve introduced the two, as the woman stuck out her hand. "It's nice to meet you Ms..." Paula said, as Diana responded, "Diana."

TO BE CONTINUED, IN 'CHAPTER FIVE: MARK OF THE CHEETAH'