chapter two - date

"guys what are you doing" I ask annoyed as i go down the stairs to see the boys rummaging through the fridge messing up how organized i made it. "we are trying to make your meal prep stuff for a video" Blake responds. "ugh why you are just using up my stuff" I say. "it makes good content" Bryce informs me. "yeah sure what if i took all of your alcohol and drank it for a video" I ask "okay for one why are you in a mood and for two that's illegal" Noah says "well i woke up late and i have to get ready and i was about to eat something but now i see y'all messing everything up" I say "haha to bad whenever you are bored you will rearrange it anyway" Jaden says "wait why do you need to get ready we aren't going anywhere" Noah asks "because she has a date" Jaden says "awww" All the boys say "how did you know" I ask "the walls are very thin" Josh reminds me.

"okay what should i wear" I ask Taylor on facetime. I brought her to my closet to look at all of my tops "um the white one shoulder and what bottoms do you have" She asks. I walked over to the other side of my closet and showed her the skirts. "ooo the blue one is really cute" She says "okay i'll give you alittle runway walk" I say. I get changed into the outfit and show her. "oh gosh you are hottt" She exclaims "why thank you" I say. I go into my bathroom to start doing my makeup when Jaden comes in there.

"what are you wearing" He says "jaden stop" I say "yeah she looks cute so let her she is 15 not 2" Taylor defends me. "noah wouldn't let you go out like that" He tells me "well he will never see me" I say. Jaden rolls his eyes and leaves.

"hey bennett" I say as I walk out of my house. "hey mae mae" He responds "you look beautiful" He says. I laugh alittle bit and then he opens the door to his jeep and i get in.

"so i was thinking maybe we could go to Beverly Hills stores and then go to a restaurant up there" Bennett says "sound perfect" I say.

buzz buzz

"oh sorry that's just my sister" I say. "i didn't know you had a sister" He says "yeah i have 2 older sisters and the Noah" I say "oh ok"

We listened to music the whole way there.

"ok we are here" He says. We get out of the car and walk around for awhile.

.
.
.

"wanna get dunkin" I ask "for sure" He says. We pulled up to dunkin and we got our drinks. He drive me back to my house and we say int he car for talking for awhile.

"hey i better get going" I say "ok i'll walk you in" He says. We get out of the car and go to the front of the Jeep. "i had a really nice time" He says "me too" I say. We got a little closer together and he leaned in to kiss me. I got on my tiptoes and we had a short little kiss, he started to try to deepen it but then I pulled away. "my brother is inside" I say "yeah you are right i didn't mean to push you into something you didn't want" He says. I give him a sweet smile and then realize I left my bag in the car. "i left my purse in Jeep" I say "you should go get that" He says. I step closer to him and say "it can wait". I get up on my top toes and take him off guard. I immediately deepen the kiss. I can feel his hands on my back. He picks me up and puts me on the hood of the car. His hands go to my thigh/knees and my arms drape over his shoulder with one hands running through his hair. We stayed like that for a little while longer. We pull away for air and then we go back to the same thing. He put his hands on my lower back pushing me towards him and he picks me up. He opens the door to the car and he gets in with me on him. He is sitting in the driver seat with me on his lap. I slowly start to lay my chest down on his and continue making out. Then I hear banging on the window and we immediately pull apart and I see the entire clan of boys. "oh shit" I say. I get in the passenger seat but of course since i was wearing a skirt they got a view of my ass. I get out of the car and say by to Bennett as I walk inside with all of the boys behind me.