a start of my ultimate crazy crossover silly story

a start of my ultimate crazy crossover silly story ( remember it's going to bee a story of a little bit of everything in it.) so here's my story is starting now.

so once upon a time

there's was a creature walking in woods and it tripped over a branch and fell down.

in hole .

so meanwhile undertale frisk had herd a loud noise and went to check it. so she or he told sleeping monster kid that she'll or he'll bee right back.

she or he went out of san's and papyrus house? and went through the snow.

an she went to toriel and took a little shortcut in a secret room and she bumped into chara

chara ask where are you going?

frisk says what do you want ? i'm just going to cherry out the a strange noise i have a herd earlier.

chara says well i'll beat you to it she saw the strange creature thingy and started scream and went attack it. the one knife says do it , kill it .while the other knife says no don't do it . save and help it. chara listen to the knife.and continueing to do thing also wondering around and screaming and yelling loudly.

frisk herd chara's scream. so she or he followed it up until she saws what was happening

the creature was screaming and growling and hissing at chara.

frisk says what a poor human thing torturing such poor inncocent youth.

chara did a stare glare and asked why she was acting like toriel?

frisk laughed. and she or he says you know what going to happen if you kill here ,

chara says what?

frisk says your going to dunked on . so i'll suggest you stop in jesus name, and stop it knife too please.

chara says this thing scared me half to the fuck out of death .

frisk says i think you re are the one scaring it to death. did you know that some creatures

and more scared you than of them.