the ultimate crazy crossover silly story part 4

while a strange dragon combined down started battleling and a little velociraptor ( not blue & beta)

something captured them and fused them with a Amalgamates and accidentally drop a bottle of few human souls. into it. it look like very munch like beetween cat , dog bat chicken fox . with human like hands with scales all over it . but it takes most of the form of a dog a baby dog called a puppy.

the thing put a hat on it . and new creature accidentally destroyed the lab by mistake.

someone also poisoned it which made it worse.

sora herd the weird noise so when it inside the tree house and into the cave into a forest deeper in the cave back where he was fighting the heartless and followed a the strange cute creature into a golden room kinda similar to the one in undertale. so sora found out is keyblade was glowing near me the thing. so he found it look like a tiny goofy. so he thought it's was very cute interesting dog .

so sora took with him went back to the beach tree house.

out the cave. sora show kairi what he'd found . sora did take the collar and mask and hat off

it . kairi says aw what very cute puppy ! can we keep him please? 🥰

sora says i found him out in the cave somewhere.

kairi says is there any more ?