The Stray Dogs

Oda continues his stroll through the neighborhood until he comes to the dingy parts of it. Skeptical characters stared at him as they warm up near a barrel-fire, stray dogs moan out in the moonlight and cans, along with other litter, sway in the wind clashing into one another, this seeming to be the only sound present in this silent area. Still not phased Oda makes his way to his destination. He turns into a grimy alleyway with the only source of light being a sign that reads "Umai Bar". Oda stares at its flickering lights for a second before walking in.

Oda scans the gloomy bar as empty bottles of alcohol were scattered across different tables, the floors were marked with muddy footprints and two customers had there heads down on their respected tables, from the all too familiar strong smell they...

Oda scans the gloomy bar as empty bottles of alcohol were scattered across different tables, the floors were marked with muddy footprints and two customers had there heads down on their respected tables, from the all too familiar strong smell they were giving off ,they were probably out drunk.

Oda: Damnnn would it kill you to clean the place?

Bartender: Now now Master Oda, you especially should know how things get on a Friday night.

Oda (lips curling into a smug grin): You should just kicked them out, Bar-keep.

Bartender (Chuckling at Oda's remark): If I did that I would not have any customers.

Oda (Walking towards the bar table as he lets out a final scoff before he changes to a serious expression): Are the others here already?

Bartender: They have been waiting for almost 20 minutes, right this way Master Oda

Oda (Looking at his watch): Ahhh crap, I guess I lost track of time.

The bartender leads Oda to a hidden door behind the bar leading into a disclosed room.

Bartender: Oh before you forget, here you are

He hands Oda a blue and gold masquerade mask to which Oda accepts and immediately puts on

Oda: Thanks Bar-keep, Ill see you in a few.

The bartender responded with a simple nod before speaking

Bartender: And master Oda please try and keep the noise to the minimum, I do not want to disturb the customers.

Oda gives a suggestive wave as he makes his way down the hidden path as the Bartender closes the entrance behind him.