✨John Deacon✨ (fluff)

I look from backstage of the concert at my one and only love, in the role of a bassist of the band. His long dark hair and divine clothing choice has me absolutely bewitched. His hand movements and small dance moves have me in a chokehold. He doesn't know I feel this way about him, though. We've been friends since elementary, and started our own little band in middle school, but it didn't last long. Some time ago he joined a new band that became kinda big. Queen, they called themselves. The band consisted of four young, pretty boys: Freddie Mercury, the lead singer; Brain May, the guitarist; Roger Taylor, the drummer and John Deacon, the bassist. I love the energy they have. Their music is good to dance to, although it's not really the music I listened to until now. John suddenly looks back at me from the stage and smiles, making my heart skip a beat. When would I be ready to tell him how I felt?

As soon as they finished, John immediately ran backstage to me. I started telling him about how amazing they were and complimenting their outfits. "Get a room!", we hear Roger's annoying voice yell. "Shut your mouth and go molest a car instead, would you?", I yelled back at him. He didn't respond. When we were in the van taking us home, I suggested a small celebration at my house. Everyone agreed, so the chauffeur dropped us off at mine's. We were just chilling and drinking, as always. Freddie was snooping in my wardrobe to "see if I have any gorgeous clothes to wear". Obviously, he found only worn out band shirts and Bell-bottoms. He said I needed a new clothes to keep hanging out with them, jokingly. After taking a good look around my room, he found the place I hide guitars at. Everyone was very surprised I can play guitar, except John since we already played in a band together. They forced me to play some riffs Brian wrote and we just went on with our day. It was starting to get dark so everyone eventually left, except John. He decided he'd stay the night since we didn't live too far away and he wanted to hang out more.

Clock striked midnight and we both were kinda wasted. Since we were under the influence, we were more honest than usually.

John, in a sarcastic accent: " y/n... I think I love you"

Y/N, also in a sarcastic accent: "oh John, I think I love you too"

We both started uncontrollably laughing and suddenly we were passionately making out. Nothing more happened between us that night, though.

In the morning, I well remembered what happened last night and was obviously embarrassed. John seemed to feel that way too. When i was escorting John out of my house, he stopped in the doorway. I thought it was to say goodbye and hug me or something, but he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Y/n. See you soon."
He smiled at me as he closed the door and walked home.