𝐊 // 𝟢𝟢𝟣

#✦
❝ 𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ❞
𝟢𝟢𝟣 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

"how im calling u if the flight didn't land yet?"

➥ 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗌, 𝗇𝗒
@𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗄𝖾𝗁𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂 // 𝟩 𝖺𝗆 • 𝖫𝖦𝖠 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍, walks swiftly beside her best friend 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⎯ they were headed over to gate a. it was the first day they where in new york as residents. they where waiting for kehlani's sister ⎯ 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ⎯ to pick them up from the airport.

kehlani held her camera up to there faces. "okay guys, i just got off the plane and got my bag.. so im headed to the gate for my sister to pick me up. so see yall at the apartment!" she closed the camera and placed it into her marc jacobs tote bag.

"lani call nae and see where shes at. taking mad long frfr" star complained, dragging her suitcase behind her. kehlani pulled out her iphone 13 and dialed her sisters number. the phone wrang 3 times before dejanae picked up.

"hello?" the girl spoke through the phone in a slightly annoyed voice, seeing as it was september and it was fairly cold outside. "damn. what so annoyed at? did yall land yet?" kehlani sighed at her sister reaction realizing she probably forgot what time there flight was supposed to land.

"girl, how would i be calling you if the flight didnt land yet? u make no fucking since." she looked over at star and rolled her eyes, her best friend giving her a confused look back. "u know what.. just come get us we at gate a. love u!"

"love u too, ima be there in bout 5 mins." nae replied hanging up the phone. kehlani turned back to star. "she said about five minutes till she gets here. wanna take sum flicks?" she asked. star looked up from here phone. "hell yeah! pass me that phone." she replied.

#✦