Chapter One

Present time, Camp Half Blood, Long Island 10:50am

In a room of the Big House, two teenagers were there.

The girl, 16 year old Elena Keiko was sitting on the bed of the salmon pink room with a magazine, flipping through the pages half-heartedly.

The boy, 16 year old Eren Paramore was looking in the mirror, fixing his cherry red hair, his wings ruffling in annoyance when his hairband snapped.

Elena looks up from her magazine at Eren, catching the airborne hairband midair before it could hit the older boy's aroace flag.

"Who are you trying to impress, your houseplants?" She asked snarkily,  putting the hairband in the trashcan.

"Kevin Junior would love me no matter what I look like." He rolls his eyes at his best friend's antics, raising an eyebrow at her quick reflexes. "But if you really want to know, I'm trying to look nice for when I reject Maria."

"Maria?"

"Yeah."

"She has a crush on you?" Abandoning her page of the magazine, she sits up, waiting for the tea.

"Heard it from Conner. And as you know, I'm always willing to knock down people's egos a couple notches."

"Of course, go off, king."

"Thank you, my love." He smiles at Elena through the mirror, grabbing a new ponytail from his wrist as he puts his hair up.

One thing about the boy that you will figure out in 5 minutes of meeting him is that he cares for his appearance. Being so obsessed with being well groomed, Elena calls it "an addiction," despite still buying him hair products every one of his birthdays.

"Did you hear about the news from Chiron?"

"What news? He was supposed to tell me something? That bitch-" Elena doesn't really like Chiron. Although he's done so much for her and treated her like his own daughter, after all the things she's been through that she spilled within a week of coming to camp, he treats her like a porcelain doll, not allowing her to search for Percy or even participate in any meetings, despite being the head councillor of the Tyche Cabin.

"Apparently, when those kids got back from the quest, they found out that they have to go to like, a roman version of Camp Half Blood, and-"

"Roman? Like, the Roman Gods?" Elena was a mythology buff, having had to read many, many books to please her mortal mother, and enjoyed every bit of it. Norse, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Japanese, Chinese, all of it fascinated little El, and made her want to live in a world where those kind of things existed.

What a mistake to make.

"Yep. But anyway, now they're gonna be building a boat to go to the camp. One of them are a really pretty girl, do you think she'll be friends with me?"

She thinks for a moment. She hasn't properly met any of the kids from the quest, but she thought the Hephaestus boy was funny and any girl that could stand up to Drew was a queen in her books.

"Probably," She shrugs, before realizing, "But it would be a little weird, since she would be like, your aunt."

"I don't care, I'll still be besties with her." Eren bounces, his wings spreading in excitement. "We should go talk to them! Maybe you'll make some more friends."

"I doubt it, Ren." Elena answered, rolling her eyes. Making friends has never been her strong suit, and with her little "curse," she doubts she'll be making any new pals.

Eren grabs his best friend's hand, pulling her up and out the door, practically dragging her down the stairs of the big house.

Because theres only one child of Eros, nobody had built a cabin for the Paramore boy, so Chiron had to substitute and instead gave Eren his own room in the big house, including his own personal balcony so he'd stop running out at 2am for a late night flight.

-----------------

Second chapter? A day after the first two chapters? Im on a roll today

Anyway, have a good day/night, and don't impress your houseplants.

-Bow <3