Don't Wake the Kid *3

Author's Note:  Another one-shot based on the life of Izzy and Yuzuru.  Once again, these one-shots are in no specific order.  This particular one is set years into the future of their lives together and is mostly smut.  Like many of the bonus/extra chapters, it is written in a different POV than the rest of the story.  But like usual.... poorly edited.  =)

Mature Content.  Beware.  And Enjoy.

18+

________________

A moan escaped your mouth, the sound distorted by the mattress pressed against your face.

"Does that feel good?" 

Yuzuru's voice met your ears and the only response you were able to provide was another moan as his hands continued their ministrations, moving over your tense muscles.  His fingertips skipped over the hills and peaks of your spine, before they trailed to the little divots of your pelvis, applying pressure.

"Relax," he murmured, his hands now running down the length of your leg, fingers kneading the muscles expertly.  

This was one of the best things about being with an athlete. 

They gave amazing massages.

"Why am I so sore?" You sighed against the cotton sheets, thinking about your earlier activities. 

Although you hadn't been as physically active on the ice since you gave birth to Yuki, you would by no means say you had been slacking off.

While you may not be dedicating hours of your day to skating, followed by gym and cardio sessions, you were far from leading a sedentary lifestyle. In fact, there were times when you were so occupied that you yearned for a solitary moment to sit down and gather your thoughts. Instead, you found yourself constantly on the move, ensuring that your three-year-old boy, an uncanny spitting image of your husband, didn't create another mini disaster.

Yuzuru's hands started to knead the muscles of your lower back and pelvis, taking his time in that area.  

You smirked at that.

He had told you many of times that he loved your ass, especially in leggings.

"You have been focusing on that area for a long time."

Yuzuru's soft laughter was not just heard, but felt, as his body crawled up next to yours, before settling at your side.

Still, providing the perfect amount of pressure, his hand continued to move as it slowly worked its way up and down the inside of your legs. He repeated the motion a few times, very slowly, each time moving a little higher. You knew it was not just your imagination that his hand was  getting closer to a very sensitive part of your body.

Your suspicions were warranted. 

"Too sore for...?"  His question trailed off as his hand stopped a hairsbreadth from your center, close enough that you could feel the heat of his hand through the thin material of your leggings.

On reflex alone, the front of your pelvis pressed into the mattress, causing a quiet moan to escape from your mouth.  This time it was not from the massage.

That was all the answer Yuzuru needed before he pressed his lips to the spot on your neck he knew would give you goosebumps instantly.  

You felt him smile against your skin when you shivered. Eyes closed tight and left to focus on feelings alone, your breath stilled when the hand that had been so close to your center moments ago slipped between the mattress and your body.  It didn't take long for his fingers to settle directly underneath the bundle of nerves that your hips had unintentionally pressed into the mattress.