Chapter One: What a Dimwit.

Aspen was a paid traveler who went to countries around the world for a couple weeks, to disguise as a common citizen to investigate how people adapt. For his next trip, he went to Pavomia, a small state located south of Europe.

"This place is a complete mess..." Julian scoffed as he gazed out the carriage window, Aspen sitting next to him. Aspen peered over his shoulder to see what was going on.

He witnessed the destruction of the land. Structures were still burning gas. "War ended weeks before they assigned you this task." Julian said with contempt.

Aspen was certain that the people of Pavomia, and everyone in Europe would be devastated after this war, so he anticipated his assignment to be more interesting than the others.

"Oh my God...it's so-"

"Chaotic? Yeah." Julian finished his sentence.

Julian closed the curtain and turned to face Apsen. "So, who are you planning on impersonating this time?"

"Well, who is a person with no social life and no one to talk to?"

"You." Julian grinned.

"Very funny.." With a slight force, he'd say.

The carriage was about to arrive, and the coworkers kept blabbering about random facts about the location.

"A toast to my dearest friends!" Claudia stated this while holding a wine glass filled to the brim. Her legs were crossed as she sat on her bed. There were no friends around to toast with her. She had no friends, in fact. Her room was a Very bland, and empty one. The only main things she used it in which was her bed, which was placed near a window, her mirror, and her closet which held many squeezed in clothes. The walls were a tannish-brown. It wasn't much of a great place for people to be in. Adding on, it was a room that was at the end of a hallway.

She'd raise her glass and tilt her head back as she downed her wine. "And a toast," she says, raising her open hand high. "To me." She would point to herself.

Her way of life was to drink, drink, and drink some more. She hoped it would take her mind off the events outside of Pavomia.
Pavomia was such a pleasant, and enjoyable place. But things change, so do people.

After placing her lip on the glass' rim, Claudia soon realized it was empty. She would take it from her mouth and carelessly throw it to the side of her room.

Her room was in the Pavomian Palace, which is a communal residence for all the "pretty and petty cutsie" young princesses. And how did she enter? Before, she was one of those adorable but spoiled young princesses. She was unable to even consider being those again.

She'd tremble her self to lay on the bed, thinking that what she was doing wouldn't last a life time, as being a "royalty" wasn't all that money and cash to her. It was different. But she couldn't stop.

She'd get up from her bed and put on her skirts and "cutsie" little dresses, mocking the princesses she admonished.

"Please go out to the ball with me!" "You saved my life! Oh marry me now!" She'd speak with a high pitch voice, speaking sentences that any desperate princess would say. She'd spin around on her skirt, acting like she was dancing with the "True Love." Her long brunette hair flowed freely as she spun, and spun........

The carriage came to the stop and the two grabbed their carry-ons and walked towards the large building. Julian opened his arms wide in awe of the site, as it was the most prestigious building there. It was a tall, very wide, palace that looked very welcoming.

"Alas!!!" Julian shifted his body to face Aspen, who was standing behind him. "Paviomian Palace!" His arms were still open wide. Aspen showed no interest in the palace; it was just like any other. Aspens' expression was bemused. Julian swung his arms to the side. "It's a step up from what we saw before. Plus, you'll be happy because there are many ladies your age looking for a man like you." Julian glowed with delight.