Chapter Two: Seeker

January 1st 2024, a lady was walking down a hallway of a tall building that had been rebuilt since the incident. A random person came from behind and stabbed her in the back.  The robber took the bags and ran. A large flame lit right in front of the robber. Sam (22 Years old now) came out of the flame in a black suit with fire signs and a B on his chest. "Hand them." Said Sam. "No Blaze! What's so different about us two huh?" Asked the robber. "I'm stronger." Said Sam. Sam grabbed the robber by the neck and heated it up. The robber passed out and Sam turned around towards the woman. The woman ran away in fear. Sam chased her to get her to safety then got hit with a blast of red lightning. Sam dropped on the ground and watched a shadow appear walking towards him. "I sincerely Apologize Blaze but you have met your fate." Said a voice in the shadows. "Who the hell are you!?" Shouted Sam. "Doesn't matter, just close your eyes and feel your life draining away." Said the voice. "Don't eve. Try shooting me with your fire, I am immune!" Said the voice. "How!!?" Shouted Sam. "I've studied you Blaze, the only thing I'm missing is your secret identity." Said the voice. Sam got up in fear and attacked towards the shadows. A dark figure jumped out the shadows and started punching Sam. Sam's suit got ripped up and he got thrown out of the building. Sam flew back into the building and the person was gone. Sam then got hit with a breeze of ice. Sam melted the ice and turned around. A person with a a body made out of ice and Sam grabbed him by the neck. Sam slammed him to the wall. "WHO ARE YOU!!" Asked Sam. "I'm iceberg! I came here to warn you about something!" Said Iceberg nervously. Sam let go and Iceberg attacked again. Sam grabbed his arm and crushed it. Then Sam hit Iceberg on the face with his own arm. "XNITRO IS COMING TO THIS PLANET!" Shouted Iceberg. "Who's that?" Asked Sam. "He's an evil guy from the planet Exterts and he's unlocked a form that is the weakest from the set of the strongest forms of all time." Said Iceberg. "What are all of the all of the forms?" Asked Sam. "I'll put them for weakest to strongest, Nitro, Ruby, Emerald, Silver, Golden and Diamond but only one person has achieved Diamond." Said Iceberg. "What happened to him?" Asked Sam. "He exploded from too much power." Said Iceberg.
Sam punched Iceberg so hard that his head exploded and ice went everywhere. Then Sam saw the red lightning again. The same man came out of nowhere and pinned Sam the ground. "NOW BLAZE THIS IS WHERE YOUR STORY ENDS!" Shouted the man. "And if you want who your killer is refer to me as The Seeker." Said The man (Seeker.) "Now, I will unmask you!" Shouted The Seeker. The Seeker grabbed Sam's mask and pulled it off. The Seeker looked shocked once he took a look at Sam's face. "SAM!!???" Sam shot a lava blast at The Seeker and he went flying back. Sam put his mask back on and was nervous. The Seeker got up and shot red lightning at Sam. Sam flung against the brick walls and flew out of the building. Sam fell all the way to the ground and the building started collapsing. A random police man grabbed Sam and moved him far away from the building. The same police man ran inside to save more people. Inside he saw red eyes in the dark room. Then the eyes zoomed fastly behind him. Then the police man got stabbed with a lighting sword. The red eyes disappeared and the whole building collapsed. "Blaze what the hell happened in there you could've saved everyone in there!" Said another policeman. "There was something in there!" Shouted Sam. "What was it?" Asked the policeman. "It was another superhuman, he was wearing a black suit with white details and he was evil!" Shouted Sam. Sam got up and started angrily at the destroyed building. Sam flew off into the sky and got punched randomly. A glowing red person grabbed Sam by the neck and smashed him on the ground. "There's no time Blaze you need to be prepared for XNitro!" Said the red person. "Who are you?" Asked Sam. "I am The Semi-God, Blade. But from now on you will call me Master Blade." Said Master Blade. "Is Blade your real name!?" Asked Sam in shock. "Yes." Said Master Blade. "That is so badass!" Shouted Sam. "That's enough! Let's get to work." Said Master Blade. Blaze trained with Master Blade for 4 days in an abandoned building, until two mysterious space ships landed on the planet. While they were training Master Blade stopped moving and his face looked shocked. "What happened!?" Asked Sam. "They're here." Said Master Blade. "XNITRO IS ALREADY HERE!!??" Shouted Sam. "No, two people that have come here to take you to XNitro. But you still have a couple minutes until they land!" Said Master Blade. Sam flew outside of the abandoned building and saw two ships coming down to earth. Sam flew to where they were going to land and waited. Sam stood there staring at the space ships until he randomly got attacked. Sam fell to the ground and turned around. The Seeker was standing in front of him. "Stop it Seeker! We have a way bigger threat approaching us right now!" Said Sam while pointing at the two spaceships. "W-wait is that, GOD DAMMIT!" Shouted The Seeker. "THATS A XNITRO SPACESHIP WE ARE DEAD!" Shouted The Seeker. "Don't worry, I've been training these past few days!" Said Sam. "That doesn't matter! It was just a few days!" Shouted The Seeker. "Well damn have a little hope!" Said Sam. The ships finally landed and two armored people came out. "That's not XNitro!" Said The Seeker. "We are part of his army, but we are the strongest ones he's got." Said one of them that was . "I am Bloodhound, and he is Cranium." Said Bloodhound. Bloodhound was wearing a black outfit with red splattered on it and a large X on his chest . Cranium was wearing the same outfit but with a skull mask. "You two, come with us if you don't want to be hurt!" Shouted Bloodhound. "You can kiss our ass! We will defend our planet if it's the last thing we do!" Said Sam and Seeker. "Well you're lucky XNITRO wanted you two alive, but he didn't say anything about harming you!" Said Cranium. Cranium attacked Seeker. Seeker blocked Cranium's punch and punched him in the stomach. "And I thought XNitro trained better than that!" Said Seeker. "Well too bad I'm only in my base form." Said Cranium. Cranium's skull mask flooded with blood and was now red. Cranium shot red lightning at The Seeker. The Seeker went flying back and looked badly hurt. "Seeker!" Shouted Sam angrily.