Chapter Two

Third Person POV

Lee know stood outside the empty coffee shop and slid his empty cup out of the sleeve which was wrapped around it, the cup only contained small droplets of coffee around the rim which had now dried as the two were talking for a while, he threw it into the bin that was only a few centimetres away from him. He looked down in his hands to the sleeve which had the coffee shop's logo printed onto it but next to this logo was the word "cutie <3" scribbled out in a thick black pen.

"idiot" lee know smiled slightly as he put the sleeve into his pocket and looked up to the now faint blue sky as the sun started to rise. He then began to run back to his parents house which was nearby, once he arrived he slowly turned the door handle and quietly went back to his room after quickly sliding his shoes off. He lay down on his bed which made a loud squeak as he has had it for the past 10 years of his life, he turned to look at the black clock by his table which you'd think was rested on a bedside cabinet or some drawers but in lee knows room was rested on some full boxes which had the word "clothes" scribbled on them.

Lee know sighed and stood up as he realised that today was his last day in this place. The room he grew up in, which was filled with memories, he was filled with too many emotions to count while he was excited for a new chapter for his future dancing career his anxiety made that feeling barely noticeable, new classmates, new roommate, being away from home and worst of all he'd have to find a new coffee shop for the late nights he couldn't sleep, no more obvious flirting from the young barista, no more comforting from him and worst of all no more of his smiles. Lee know sighed and stood up to finish his packing with the limited items he owned. Lee know didn't like clutter a few outfits and a clock was all he really needed for his life to move on, this was one of the reasons he was no nervous for having a roommate so many things ran through his head, what if they judges him, what if they are messy, and what if they hate him. With all this running through lee knows mind he grabbed one of the boxes and tried carrying it to the front door on his own until he realised how little energy he had, his parents then came in and helped carry them. Lee know opened his room door after moving all the boxes and stared at the small empty room which only had enough stuff in it for the next night before leaving the next day.

At about 1:30pm as lee know began to get more and more tired throughout the day due to the lack of sleep he decided that as much as he was going to miss the boy who often gave him coffee at midnight he deserves to know that hes leaving for school, when the older of the two came to this decision he decided a present for him would be nice as he had nothing to do for the rest of the day and he needed something to keep him awake before he fell asleep whilst talking to his parents. Lee know grabbed his hoodie and made his way outside after slipping on some shoes. As time went on the hope for the perfect gift for Han started to deteriorate until he passed a homemade chocolate shop that was just closing, he quickly ran inside with five minutes to spare before the doors were shut. Lee know picked up two boxes and placed them on the counter waiting for the cashier to round them up. After paying he jogged home as it was already dark and raining outside. Once he arrived to the cold and silenced house he made his way up to his room and tied a neat bow around the two small boxes with a note attached that read "51 491 575 789 - do with this what you will" With the present in hand lee know pulled his shoes on and made his way back into the dark rainy night on his way to "the coffee house" to see han.

Once he was outside he took a deep breath in hopes that if the younger boy rejects him he'll do it nicely, and with that he made his way inside only to see a young woman at the counter on her phone?

Notes <3 -

Chapter Two -
Written By Ashh <3
(@AshHarper - AO3)