2. The night after Simpson's Gala

Arthur got out of the car and opened the door. I grabbed my mesh gloves and clutch bag as Chuck got out of the vehicle. He held out his hand, and I grabbed it, and he led me onto the sidewalk, pulling me into another kiss. I quickly pulled away, "Thank you, Arthur." I say to him, and he nods, walking back to the driver's door. "Your welcome, Miss. Cartier."

I turn my attention back to Chuck's lips, "Jump." He says against my lips. I do as he says and straddle him; his hands find my ass as he walks me into the Palace Hotel, straight to the elevator.

We make out in the elevator and finally hear the ding of the doors opening, revealing the suite Chuck shares with his best friend, Nate Archibald. Nate just so happened to be home and looked up from the tv as we entered the room. "Is that Adri?" He asks. I remove myself from Chuck's lips and look over my shoulder, "The one and only." I say.

Chuck groans, "Nathaniel, why aren't you still at the gala?" I giggle and kiss Chuck's neck as he continues the conversation with Nate. "I left twenty minutes after I got there. It was boring, and the Standford vs. Harvard football game is on, and I placed bets with some angry old men." Nate replies to Chuck. " Well, it's going to get loud in here, so I recommend watching the game at a sports bar with Humphrey."

Gossip Girl: This just in; News on Adriana and Chuck after being seen leaving the Simpsons Gala. Picture of Adriana and Chuck making out in his limo and him holding her outside the Palace Hotel. I have so many questions; one of them is probably something you're asking too. Are they a thing, or is it one of their infamous hookups? Adriana and Chuck are the same, pardon my French, but they are the whores of the Upper East Side, and it seems neither of them has a problem with it. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Nate's phone dings, and he picks it up. "It's a Gossip Girl blast about the two of you. There was one earlier about you two leaving the Gala together, but I assumed you were going to Adri's place or something." Nate says.

"Of fucking course, it's on Gossip Girl. Can't people hook up without all of Manhattan knowing," I say, resting my head on Chuck's shoulder. I snake my hand down his chest and to his pants. "Oh my God, Adriana, the thing I'm abou-" Chuck says, and Nate cuts him off. "Shut the hell up; I'm sitting right here." We both stare at him. "Ok, fine, I'll leave." He stands up and grabs his coat off the side of the couch.

"Thanks, Nate, we owe you," I say and smash my lips back onto Chuck's; he carries me down the hallway toward his bedroom. He squeezes my ass, and I moan into the kiss. He sets me down on the bed and pulls away, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. "God, you look so fucking good right now." He says; I giggle. 

"Strip," I say; I wanted to be in charge. He had control over me in the limo; it was my turn to have control over him. Standing in front of me, he dropped his tie on the end of the bed and began unbuttoning the buttons of his white button-down shirt. His black blazer was still in the back of the limo. 

"That's gonna take forever," I say, standing up and ripping his shirt open, revealing his toned abs. I run my hands over them. Even after all these times that we've hooked up, he still made me weak. 

"Desperate are we." He says, "We have all night baby, no need t-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his, and he kisses me back, once again our tongues fighting for dominance, mine winning this time. I turn us around, pushing his chest so he slightly falls backward on the bed. He moved to the middle of the bed. I kicked off my heels and crawled on top of him, sitting directly on his dick, grinding ever so slightly. He closed his eyes tightly, and a groan came from his mouth. I leaned to his ear, my breast practically spilling out of my long black silk dress. "You like that?" I innocently whisper into his ear. His hands find my hips. I shiver as his finger finds the slit of my dress located on the side of my stomach.