Meet Damian

i am super new to this community so this will not be the best and its cringy. 

Hii Im Ally Rhodes and my father is the greatest wrestler ever Cody Rhodes and im also a wwe superstar with my best friend liv morgan we started together in 2016 even though Shes the smackdown champion and were on different brands we are always together.

 I'm a little and since I'm a little, liv knows how to deal with me in that mind-state, but she is starting to get tired of it so she is trying to find me a daddy to take care of me so she can focus on her career. 

 She went to all the men in the locker room and found two possible contenders and they were Sami Zayn who is just ewww and damian priest who ive had a crush on for like ever because he is superrrr hot. 

"hey ally i found you a daddy to take of you" Liv says

"Oooo Who is it liv" Little me says 

" Damian Preist" Liv Says

"WHAT HES LIKE SUPER HOT HE DOESNT LIKE ME DOES HE??" Little Me says

"He does Ally!" Liv says

I thought she was joking until Damian walked in and surprised me and as I blushed deeply as he said "hey darling" as he said this I got super embarrassed and hid my face unable to speak from embarrassment. "No need to be embarrassed baby girl I'm here to keep you safe." as he says that I look up.

"hey ally are you going to tell him bout the HUGE rush you have on damian if you dont i will" Liv Explained.

I looked up at her and sighed and said a curse as im slowly coming out of my headspace and i sighed again as i spoke i said " fine ill say something I guess ive always found you pretty attractive damian like super attractive. Ive always felt this way since we met in NXT." 

once again feeling shy and hiding my blush-stained face from him then i felt his had slowly lift my head up and force me to look at him as he said this "baby dont be embarred by loving me bc i love how you feel about me darling i love know how i make you feel so no more hiding im your daddy now no more being scared of me or being shy around me please"

I start looking teary eyed and i say "Im Sworry daddy i luv you lots"

"i love you too princess" 

Damian's POV

I love this little girl so much she is such an angel i think to myself as i take her sleepy body to her room and change her into her jammies and cuddled up next to her and think how did i get so goddamn luck to be her daddy.

WORDS 491