Chapter 3

The Cavern

Deisan emerged after a long connection. For the first time, he felt a sense of time. In the Source, time does not exist. For Deisan, time was infinite and linear, an eternal flow of events that expand, contract, or simply disappear. There was no rush to do anything.

Even if a wrong calculation was made in the application of the laws, the same course of events, regardless of their direction, would have to be realigned at one point because of the law of balance and vibration.

Distortions are not eternal, they expand in spiral cycles; therefore, at some point, they return to their primary state in a more evolved way by the feedback of accumulated experience.
Deisan knew he made a mistake by allowing the inhabitants of the Source to create avatars and live-in virtuality. The first avatars had the capacity for creation, interdependence through free will, and reproduction.

Their fruit, their children, had the essence of Adzone that is indestructible and eternal, the same matter from which everything is created. In the Source they called these creations Faces or residual energy. They inhabit the seven primary worlds, but as they increasingly reproduced, The Caretakers did not know what to do with the residual energies when the physical body died.

This is how they created, without permission, seven parallel worlds: multidimensional and self-reprogramming worlds and temporal doubling of infinite probabilities.

They never weighed the consequences that individuality and ego could have on these Faces. As they moved further and further away from the original source, and over generational time, there was an involution of behavior in them that turned them into beings of primitive spirituality who must learn and evolve to keep the worlds in balance and not slide into chaos.

The Caretakers had the idea of ​​reincarnating them into new physical bodies to perpetuate experiences, thus avoiding boredom, eliminating the creation of new energies, and putting into operation the eternal recycling of residual energies under the pretext of unreachable spiritual growth. Only the "enlightened" will be rewarded with the entrance to The Source, where the true knowledge and wisdom of the creator gods is acquired to live in eternity. But the source of the reward is not the original Source where Deisan and the creators dwell. It is the source in which The Caretakers live.

"Did they dare to emerge?" Deisan wondered aloud.

"They cannot emerge, they are not made for it!" Alf replied making a noisy entrance.

Alf was accompanied by thirty entities embodied in gigantic angels with powerful wings and defiant energy. They had taken up their ancient armor when they had to fight the avatars, the first rebellion. Their clothes were like transparent quartz with emerald rivets, their shields were made of polished diamonds, plated with gold, and each carried a different weapon: mallet, hammer, arrow, bow, sword, thunder-shaped spear.

They seemed to personify a familiar mythological character. Mythology is the stories we inherit from the tales of the avatars and their children who were like demigods.

They communicated directly with The Source because their quantum bodies lived there.
All agreed to serve the common interests of The Source. The distortion of the seven parallel worlds created by The Caretakers increased to an intolerable friction point because of the attraction with the seven primary worlds and their equal nature. These worlds were created with multidimensional internal probabilities that make them grow out of control. The expansion force broke the north wall, creating a large reverse hole. If not fixed, the hole will absorb the seven primary worlds, attracting the source itself for being the original starting point and submerging everyone forever.