Chapter 19

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Since when were there ghosts?! Help!" A panicking ponytail-haired girl was running through a deserted campus.

Strangely, she was running quickly, but she still couldn't run off of the concrete road in front of the teaching building. Finally, she crouched helplessly and wept.

"Thump!!" Startled at the loud noise that suddenly came from beside her, the girl looked around blankly.

A fragmented female corpse in an outdated school uniform was lying beside her, and red blood stained her soles.

Looking at the female body, the girl was frightened out of her wits, her legs feeling as weak as noodles.

Then, the female corpse's eyes opened and looked directly at the girl crouching next to her.

The girl shrieked, shot up from the ground, and ran full-tilt around the side of the school building.

She ran and ran, not forgetting to look back, as the female corpse crawled towards her with twisted limbs like a spider.

The girl ran even faster in an instant. Even if she was incredibly stupid, she would still know instinctively that nothing good would happen were she to be caught by this female corpse.

She ran unhindered all the way around to the overgrown field behind the teaching building, and turning around, saw that the female corpse was left behind by her and had stopped the chase.

She breathed a sigh of relief, and began to observe the surroundings, for fear that any more ghosts would emerge.

Footsteps came from the other side of the teaching building. The girl was so scared that she quickly covered her mouth, held her breath, and hid in the dense grass.

The footsteps were getting closer, and finally, the footsteps stopped at the grass on the other side.

Through the gap, the girl saw a teenage-looking girl with long black hair leaning down and stroking something in the grass, saying something: "Oh, well ..."

"Meow-Meow-~"

It turned out to be a cat.

Is this one a ghost as well? The girl hiding in the tall grass did not dare to relax her vigilance, continuing to observe.

The cat seemed very docile, and the other girl had a good time playing with it.

The girl finally relaxed her vigilance and wanted to stand up and ask the girl for directions.

This must be some naughty kid nearby. She thought so.

"Hee hee hee--!"

The girl who was hiding screamed, turned away and ran, as the girl across from her did a 180-degree turn in her direction.

It was a bluish-white, expressionless face, and the dark and empty pupil made people feel terrified at first glance.

Looking at the girl's back, the other teenage girl tilted her head and hugged the needles and black string in the waving grasses, as if it was a stuffed cat that had been torn after sewing.

He murmured softly: "Oh, well, no one will bully you ... Let's play a game ~"

The “girl” hugged the cat and left, with a bloodthirsty smile on her face. 】

******

Looking at the handsome teenager leaving, Liu Zhuang's eyes were even more filled with astonishment. It was really strange that Zhou Yu looked completely different from the movie and looked so much better.