𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

★。\|/。★
。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。
❝ there's things i wanna say to you ❞
𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

★。\|/。★。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。❝ there's things i wanna say to you ❞𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

ERIN BUCKLEY WAS not the type of sibling to hang around in her sisters business I know, shocking ), but that was until her sister got a summer job at an ice cream shop. The girl had an unusual craving for ice cream, especially cinnamon flavored, and with a shop full of it at her well mostly her sisters ) fingertips, she jumped at the opportunity.

AFTER DAYS OF following and begging her sister, Robin gave in and dropped a spare set of keys to the mall entrance aswell as the store in her hands. And thus it began.

STEVE HARRINGTON DIDN'T care much about his job at Scoops Ahoy. He only found it as a short break for him to be able to set his life up for collage. And besides, he quite enjoyed the girls that entered the small shop during his working hours. And so he devoted his time to making small talk flirting ) with them, and also embarrassing himself in front of them. Therefore, he couldn't care less about what went on with his job, that was until he noticed how the large bucket of cinnamon ice cream disappeared ever so often.