MADS WORLD

MADISON NICOLE ZIEGLERALSO KNOWN ASMADDIE

ALSO KNOWN AS
MADDIE

Maddie was born on September 30th, 2002, which this makes her 20 years old currently. She is an older sister to Mackenzie Ziegler. The place she grew up and spent her childhood was in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. She comes from a Polish, German, and Italian descent. Her parents had gotten divorced when she was just 6 years old, then in 2013, her mom had gotten married to her stepdad.

Maddie is initially known for appearing in Dance Moms starting from 2011 up until 2016. Her career moved forward in 2014 when she worked with Sia, Todrick Hall, and Alexx Calise starring in their music videos. From that, Maddie has starred in shows/films like West Side Story, The Book of Henry, The Fallout, and more. She also has been featured on numerous magazine covers.

Maddie identifies as a woman, she uses she/her pronouns

Maddie identifies as a woman, she uses she/her pronouns. As for her sexuality, she doesn't like to put a label on herself, if she finds you attractive and your personality attractive then you will most likely get a shot with her. When it comes to her relationships, she tends to be private but not secretive with who she is with. She thinks sharing her relationship online can be unhealthy and toxic due to hates and trolls in the comments, and any possible rumor that people make. She considers her love languages as physical touch, acts of service, and quality time.

When she finds herself liking someone, she tends to become clingy, wanting to be with that person 24/7, or just talking over the phone with them. She always wants to make that person happy even if it means her getting hurt, she will push that aside, and continue to do whatever for that person to be happy. She tends to overthink so if she is ignored or no one communicates with her, she will think she has done something wrong and beat herself up about it.

She is currently not in a relationship and not necessarily looking, but she is open to anything.