Chapter X

•°• ✾ •°•

•°• ✾ •°•

As soon as they heard the announcer, the trio immediately went inside the lobby. All the people from the beach started to run in panic to grab their selves phones. Kuina jog too, to grab three phones for her two friends. When it seem like all the players have their own phone they all circle around the lobby.

Curious, Y/n look at what's going on. A body is lying on the group. A knife was stabbed on her chest. "Momoka!" A girl shouted running to her friend.

"Ah that's why she looked familiar, they're the girls who are always with each other."

Game 'Witch Hunt'

The evil witch who took the girl's life is hiding among you. The witch role is not limited to women.

You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the fire of judgmental

Time limit, two hours.

Looking outside Y/n can clearly see the fire even if the curtains are closed.

Game start

"Let's go." Kuina and Y/n followed behind Chishiya as he lead them to a room where Hatter spies on all the people in the beach. The screen shows all over the beach where chaos was starting. Militants started killing everyone they see on sight.

"They're nuts." Kuina said still glued on the screen. Y/n nod, agreeing with her friend. "Well it's expected." Y/n added. "How unpleasant. Why would they go so far just to survive." Chishiya voiced, lips still upward.

"Says you."

"There's no way they'll find the witch like this." Kuina stated. "The witch could be you, Kuina." Chishiya suddenly accuse still looking at the screen. "The same goes for you, you too Y/n." Kuina replied looking away from the screen in front of her now looking at Y/n.

"Of course it's not Y/n ." Chishiya state with a teasing tone. "Can you be sure?" "No." Chishiya knew that none of them in the room was the witch he just feel thrill with the statement he just made.

Kuina return back on the screen looking at a certain screen, like she spotted something. "I'm leaving." she announced. "Alright." Chishiya nonchalantly replied. "Where are you going?" Y/n ask worried for her friend.

"I'm going to Ann, I'll be alright." Kuina said reassuring her friend. But Y/n wasn't convinced. "Come back alive with Ann." Kuina nod and quickly left the room.

Leaving Y/n with Chishiya. It was a few minutes of silence before Chishiya spoke. "Let's go pay Niragi a visit." Chishiya stood up holding a diy gun on his hands with the deck of cards on his other.