𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘜𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘹" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘜𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘹
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"Dis bitch packed." Tae uttered as the line was slightly long and car already filled the parking lot, he pulled into the parking lot and claimed a empty spot before anyone else.

"Ya got yo pole?" Ares asked, tapping Dazaí on his shoulder to get a head nod from him. "You got yours?"

"Of course li' nigga." Ares smiled devilishly. Tae shaking his head at him and both of them unbuckling the seatbelt, "You trigger happy, on folks."

"My brotha told me dat same shit." He laughed, stepping out of the Porsche and pushing the door closed softly.

The air filled with thick air and the reeking of marijuana, muffled blasting music coming from the large Club.

"Say Topp!" He heard Ben loud voice, turning his head to see Jaymel and Benavi sipping on lean in styrofoam cup and walking with each other. "Say Tenn!" He exclaimed with the same energy.

Dazaí laughed lowly at them and shook his head as they approached them, Mel and Ares doing their handshake and hugging each other. "Say y'all, dis ma brudda, Tae." He introduced Dazaí to his Dayones as him and Jaymel pulled out their brotherly hug.

"Wassam mane, I'm Ten." Ben tipped his head at Tae who returned the gesture and accepted a dap from Benavi.

Jay looked down at Ares who was mugging him but it was his resting face. "Not to much, gang." Ares said lowly to Jay.

He chuckled at him, "Shit whatever Top want." Jay mumbled softly, shrugging his shoulders before looking over at Tae. "Wassup wit' ya thug? I'm Mel and da realest." He said with a smile, giving Tae a friendly dap.

'Thank god.' Tae thought, he was nervous as hell but they didn't seem too bad so he wasn't worried.

Tae smiled back, knowing they were going to be cool. "None, Juss da chilliest." He said to Jaymel.

Jay grinned softly and nodded his head, liking Tae's vibe. "Ya ma slime."

Ares stared at him and grabbed Tae arm, pulling him from them. "Oh hell nawl, he ma slime. And, bring y'all asses."

Ten laughed at Ares, "He gang den." He mumbled, following behind Ares and his friend to the club and claimed a spot in line.

"Yuh gang, alright?"