𝐢.

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾:

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀𝟏𝟎

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝟏𝟎.𝟏𝟎.𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

🜚

"seven!" her older sibling, spencer slightly shook her. today was gonna be seven and spencer's first day of school since they'd got transferred to beverly hills high school.

groaning, she slowly opened her eyes, "i'm up, spence." her older brother nodded and escorted his way out of her room.

today was the day seven and her brother attended their new school. she was gonna miss her old school. she was gonna miss her friends, their events, and everyone else in general. seven was a sweet person, meanwhile on the other hand, her brother was practically the same.

a while back, seven used to cheer for crenshaw high while her brother played football. the younger thought of doing it again at beverly high, but decided against it.

seven walked to her closet, which revealed bunch of clothing that was hung up with hangers. she grabbed a white shirts with a pair of khaki shorts, and scrambled off to her bathroom.

AFTER HER twenty minute shower, she got out, dried off and slipped on her clothes. to match her outfit, she grabbed a hold of a pair of orange and white dunks white while nike socks.

"hey. morning mom." she kissed her mom cheek as she sat down at the brown table and watched her mom make eggs.

"morning honey. where's your brother?"

" i think he's still getting dress."she responded, and soon covering her mouth when she saw the face her mom made once spencer came out the bathroom, still not dressed.

"no hot water again?" spencer questioned.

"just down on the gas bill, that's all." their mom reassured them."it's fine, i get paid this week."

"besides..." she continues.

due to the quote being an everyday thing, the duo already knew what she was gonna say. "a cold shower is good for the soul."

"heh. smart asses." she shook her head and continued sitting pieces of bacon on their plates. spencer playfully winked at her sister, meanwhile she smiled and faced the plate that was in front of her.

𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟕:𝟒𝟓, seven had her car parked in the parking lot of beverly hills high school. all you could see is white and rich kids scattered around. some were talking, and some were doing other stuff.