*'Prologue'*

Before we start do remember this is when Tommy was 15 - 17 also I'm sorry for any misspellings or anything that might not make sense. ^^
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I was stuck babysitting once again babysitting my younger brother. He is a handful, screaming and saying something about twitch subs? He was upstairs in his room which meant I was technically home alone, that is if I ignored his loud screaming. He's yelling and laughing so goddamn loud.. I was considering going inside he's room and telling him to shut the fuck up but remembered last time mom did that he instantly yelled at her telling her 'he was streaming'. I sometimes wonder why mom didn't choose a different baby.
So I did the only logical thing, I went to his room and told him to shut up.
Walking up the stairs I hear him yelling and a blade? Honestly at this point I'm up for just putting him up from adoption again.
'"Tommy shut up!!" I said as I knocked loudly at his bedroom door. Seconds later I heard him laugh and open the door.
Laughing he says " Y/n you bitc-" I hit his head and he just Ducks and laughs but oh no not a Normal laugh he does he's annoying laugh.
He's a joyful kid? I guess? I just walked in the room seeing as he was not streaming. I smacked the back of his head. As I started attacking him playfully of course I heard one voice that sounded like tubbo. As I stopped I came to the realization that Tommy had his camera on so whoever was on the call with him got to see the fight. I chuckle at this since they just got to see Tommy get Beaten up by me of course.
Tommy soon went back to the computer and started laughing and arguing with whoever was on call. Saying he was a bIg mAN and what not.
I just went to his bed and sat down.I wanted to be the annoying sibling for once. It's Not far tommy got to annoy me all the time, why not repay the favor.
" Yn come here"
" why?"
" my friend want to say hi"
"You have friends?!?"
"Okay dickhead" standing up and going to him instantly smacking the back of his Head.
"Oi what the fuck!"
Smacking him again "No more swearing"
"Okay miss bAdBoYhAlo" I saw in the corner of my eye him rolling his eyes so I smacked him again. :)
I'm such a good older sibling.
Tommy gives me he's headphones and mumbling about me being a dick head 🙄
I should have hit him again but all well....
"Hello?" I'm not so sure who was in the call but I did hear tubbo so they shouldn't be that bad right?
"HII n/n," ohh tubbo! I know him since he's 'Tommy's best friend'
"Hi mate my name's phil" why does he give me dad vibes...
"Hi y/n it's me Wil" I remember him too, he's a musician and also an older brother to Tommy , he's nice.
I stayed there chatting with Tommy and his so-called friends.. I'm pretty sure he was paying them...
A few minutes later someone else joined the call
"Hallo" he spoke with a deep and monotone voice... he sounded very attractive

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Words 527
Hello wonderful people! Thx for clicking on my book, if you want to give feed back you can comment right here ^^
Remember to eat,drink and have a good night/day :D