CHAPTER FOURTEEN

• • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • •

Evie was burning with anger.

"I'm gonna kick Johnny so hard.." Evie mumbled under her breath, she clenched her hands that were tightly wrapped around the steering wheel, steam was probably pouring out of her ears. "First day with John Kreese, and already a boy has a broken nose."

Evie slammed her foot on the break as she stopped out the front of Cobra Kai, she swung open the door before slamming it shut, she practically ran into the building searching all around for one man in particular.

"Evie.. we missed you." Miguel rushed into Evie, his arms wrapping around her body as he held her tightly. "Please come back."

"I need to see Johnny.. immediately.." Evie said as Miguel quickly backed away, seeing how angry Evie was and he knew it had to do with Demetri.

Evie quickly rushed to the back of the building, spotting Johnny looking very nervous.

"Evie.. what a lovely surprise." Johnny tried to be pleasant but once he saw Evie's jaw was clenched and her blood was obviously boiling.

"How could you let this happen.. day one with John Kreese and he's injured a innocent boy.. can't you see how damaging this man is.. he is going to seriously hurt your students and he doesn't care about you Johnny.. listen to me, please." Evie said stepping closer to Johnny.

"You need to be strong for your students, be a leader and look after everyone.. nobody should be treated this way.. and you know this.. I know you wouldn't want anybody hurt." Evie said as Johnny sighed.

"It's the first day Evie–" Johnny was taken by surprise when he was gripped by the arm and Evie quickly twisted his arm behind his back, she immediately dug her knee in his back and he fell to the ground.

"If we have to do this the hard way, for you to get this through your head.. then fine, I've had enough of this bullshit Johnny!" Evie said leaning down to Johnny's ear, his arm pinned to his back.

"Evie, come on! Let me up.." Johnny said trying to push her off his body but Evie had full control at that moment.

"I'm not letting you do this– if you don't realise how bad this is already becoming, I'm gonna fight to break Cobra Kai apart.. do you understand me. I'm stick of being thrown away when someone better comes along.. The only thing I care about right now, is those kids out there, and i will protect them no matter what.." Evie snapped sitting on Johnny's back.

"Evie– I don't know what to do.. okay! I made a mistake, I will admit that.. but John is stronger than me.. If I try and throw him out, he's gonna back harder and faster and I'm not prepared for that.. so just let me deal with this the best I can.. so nothing changes." Johnny admitted with sounds of worry in his voice.