《2》wreak revenge on

{warning ~ blood & gore}

For the next two weeks, the strange boy with the one uninjured wolf, have been showing up every few night and would steal goods along with creating damage throughout the city.

The whole circumstance soon became the talk of Liyue City.

Many have come to speculate that the mysterious two wolves and the boy may have some sort of connection - thus giving said child names such as 'the wolf boy', 'the boy of the wolves', 'the masked boy/child' and 'wild child'.

Many have tried searching for the child whenever they had the chance, but never manage finding the boy.

The Qixing have begun to take more measures to assess the situation, along with cautioning people to try and go find the boy and wolves.

///

Long shadows were casted by the moon all over various regions. A blanket of stars endlessly stretching across the skies of Teyvat.

Tonight was rather peaceful and more Millelith guards were on duty. However, unbeknownst to any of the guards there was a figure lurking within the shadows.

As one guard walked past a dark alleyway, he heard a noise coming from it. The guard walks into the alley by himself to investigate.

When the guard saw nothing out of the ordinary, he turned around to leave.

As he had his back turned, he felt someone jump on his back and a hand clasped over his mouth with a Stiletto dagger pointed to his neck.

The guard turns his eyes over to the right and notices he was being held captive by Liyue's notorious 'wolf boy'.

"tu nužudei Kanis Lupus, tu mirsi." Said the boy.

Terrified and confused, the Millelith guard thought of making a move - only realising that was his greatest mistake a little too late.

When the guard tried to shake the boy off his back, the dagger held by the child was plunged straight into his neck.

Blood instantly spewed out of the guards neck. The boy twisted and dug the blade further into the man's neck.

Now choking on his own blood and unable to scream for help, the guard went limp and fell to the ground.

"Tegul ši siela padeda Kanis Lupus." The boy muttered before pulling out the blade out of the man's neck.

///

Ever since the body of the now dead Millelith guard had been found, people began to panic and worry.

Many people have come to conclude that that the one who most likely killed the guard was the boy of wolves.

Some even theorised that the reason that specific guard was targeted, is likely due to the fact that he was the one who striked one of the wolves in the neck - angering the young boy.

Four weeks have gone by, but few things have changed.
The wolf boy had stopped throwing explosives and causing damage as per usual when coming to Liyue Harbour, yet is stealing meats from cargos and other packaged goods.

Although the havoc of explosives has come to a close, the Qixing still kept an eye out for the masked boy's next potential moves.

《◇》