章-11

It was an hour past two at midnight.  The deluge was endless like their tears and misery. The teenagers were now under each other's ardency.

Harua relaxed his head on her shoulder blades as Aiko was running her fingers through his soft hair locks which soothed him down.

"Harua, you don't need to stay there anymore." Aiko cracked the stillness as the boy perked up hearing her. "I will talk to dad, you can stay here from now on. You can have a new family, new life, everything fresh and beautiful."

Harua beamed widely, he felt like he was going to be happy after everything. It was worth going through the pain, at last, he got Aiko by his side.

"I  will stay with you and love you, Aiko."

He said and softly pecked the back of her hand which was entangled with his.

"I love you too, Harua. If I have a second life, I wish we could be together in that life too. Much happier and lucky... "

The wavy-haired girl smiled and moved down from the pillow to face the boy. She lay down, fronting him as she could feel his warm breath against her face. 

Aiko grabbed the boy's hand and gently stroked it against her face, all the curves and protruding features of her face. 

"Can you see me now?"

"No," Harua retracted his hand back and asserted. Before she could respond, his hand was delicately placed on the upper segment of her chest where he could sense the loud thudding of her heart.

"Now I can see your face, Aiko."

Calm b4 storm hehe~