𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈 𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞....𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭...

As I'm sitting in my room performing a ritual to my spiritual ancestors and to those of a higher power i know in my mind this will work.

You see I'm a witch and I've been practicing for a little while. Things in my life aren't as i hoped.

My dad is a drunk, my mom left when i was 8 I wish she would have took me with her, and yet my dad blamed me for it.

In school I'm not a popular kid I'm the exact opposite. I'm the dork, the teachers pet. Everyone bullies me but wants me to do there work. I literally cant be happy anymore except for in Mr. Fishers Class. He sees me even when no one else does.

Anyways i get dressed trying to get semi-pretty. I put on a Harley- Davidson Shirt with some blue jeans.

I walk out my room heading to the bus and my drunk dad is doing the same thing we always is drinking beer watching sports. I Hate Him.

The bus pulls up as i run to get on it and all eyes are on me. I quickly sit down so they will get off me.

*Fast Forward*

Im walking to class and i feel like the prettiest girl in the world right into

Mr. Fishers classroom.

Y- hey mr.fisher you have a minute?
MF- yeah come on in
Y- Here you go the lesson from last night.
MF- thank you y/n but i think you know im more interested in something else.

Y- I think I do

He grabs my waist and we start kissing as we knock all of the stuff off his desk. Im loving every moment of it.

Y- i love you
MF- i love you too

As i look at him he looks at me and his face changes to disgust as he backs up by the students desk

MF- ew. you look horrible and disgusting I don't and could never love you.

The whole class plus him were laughing at me and i felt like the more horrible thing to look at in the world.

MF- Y/n ? Y/N!!

I jump up and it was just a horrible dream.

MF- are you okay?
Y- ye-yeah im sorry sir

He walks to the board and continues the lesson.

Gauge sits behind me and see my witch book.

G- what you gonna do put a hex on the whole school.

i don't say anything just continue doing my work because i really cant stand him.

MF- So Any questions class??

Gauge raises his hand.

MF- ?
G- Well do you think if y/n hexes us with her witchcraft that we will survive?

The classes laughs

MF- Not funny sit down or I will be teaching you again next year.

I cant take this bullying everday they will literally always find a way to make me feel like the worse person.

Soon the bell rings and he explains what we will be doing next week as everyone starts to leave

As I was the last one to leave he stopped me and I stood their

MF-I have great news for my star pupil

He explains how my paper was selected for the news this time and it would look great on my application

I talked to him about this a week ago so this is good news to me

MF-I'm proud of u

Y-th-thank u sir

As I'm walking out the class I see the group of boys I despise and yet they bully me into doing my homework.

L-Got our homework done yet?

Y- a-almost it will be done tomorrow.

Jacob grabs me by my hair while the boys crown around me.

J- don't play with me y/n have it done or don't come at all

Y- okay Jacob you're hurting me i will have it done!

He lets me go and they walk away.

The girl who is ever nice to me walks up and I never understand why.

N- hey are you okay?

Y-sure thanks for asking anyway.

I walk away and head into the girls locker room as it's time for gym my least favorite elective i only take it because I need it for my college transcripts.

Wish me good luck as the mean girls are already here talking about who they want to smash.