Chess ♟️✨

Disclaimer - iss kahini mein zikar kiye huwe har vyakti kalpanik hai kripya isko apne dil kidney liver kahi pe na len! Dhanyawad

Aur haa bht dino baad mile....I mean main baad mili cuz main actually vanvas pe gayi thi abhi bhi hun!.... whatever yeh ek short story hai pata nhi kyun likh rahi hun but haa likh rahi hun !! Aur nhi pakaungi niche padh!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's pov-:
It was misty dark outside! Nature did her work sympathizing yet romanticizing the current moment of ridiculous tragedy!
            With coldness running through the corridors, someone just unlocked the cracky door.......it was the owner of the house probably.......Y/n y/ln......who owns the cottage slowly entered with despair and a weird blankness visible in her eyes....... slowly closing the wet moisty umbrella resulted from the slight rain outside,she came inside, opened her heels (kyun ki londiya ko height Kam hai🙂).....and shoved the umbrella in its stack basket,she went upstairs to her room and locked herself in the bathroom......

            Opening the tap of water to fill the bathtub, flashbacks started coming to her mind reminding of the tragic incident happened a few days ago........as she dipped into the lukewarm water without opening her clothes making them drenched in water,zoning out completely..........

                                ✿

Nischay malhan, y/n's childhood bestfriend,their relationship was so cute that everyone just adored them,the way they were protective and possessive about eachother already depicting the amount of care they had for each other........they used to share everything with each other, they were similar.......... ALMOST SIMILAR.......in every aspect.....it was just Nischay was a born genius I guess.......cuz he managed to score a little bit more from her, though she didn't mind that,she was happy even when her parents tortured her for not being better than her bestfriend......it didn't matter before his happiness.......

                              ✿

Time went by and things changed but what didn't changed was their friendship and the abuse from her parents..........

Y/n- I will miss you!.....
Said she with a blank face ........

Cause a few days ago her bestfriend nischay died......though she knew that from that moment things will change,and it did,she got all attention that people usually did gave to her overachiever bestfriend nischay,she was recognised by people,her work was appreciated,the abuse was also stopped by her parents......"AFTER THE PHYSICAL EXISTENCE OF HER BEST FRIEND ERASED that day"........

Y/n's pov-:
I remember how we used to play chess everyday after school and how you used to win everytime........and how my parents used to torture me after you were gone.......I am sad that you left all of a sudden.........

***Her blank face slowly changed into a guilty victorious smile as she held out the photo of both of them and slowly caressed it while saying***

"This time I won the match! CHECKMATE!!"

                               ✿

Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi.......
Fir milenge.....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update, mention in comments too......
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
besties...
     ~ Raanjhaan 🍓

AND SOMRY for this shitty story!!

Aur haa main ek book publish krungi kyun ki mujhe waha mere kuch feelings share krni hai mere life ke kuch chutiyon ke baare mein and I hope ki tum log padh ke un logon ko bht gaaliyan do🙂🫂