Bored and Alone

As I was saying bye to my mom for her business trip, I knew I could finally enjoy myself and do what I want.

But first, I needed to take a bath by the sweat I had on my body right now. So, I went to the bathroom. As I stripped myself, I put in some bath products and went in the bathtub. I slowly massaged my shoulder going to my left breast and a moan came out, my moan, my other hand went down on my pussy rubbing circles making me moan louder this time.

"this feels so fucking good" I said as I moaned loudly.

After doing this for a few minutes, I stopped to rinse my body and my hair, then I got out of the bathtub and pointed the bidet on my pussy.

I moaned once again but louder this time, I shaked by the tingling sensation of the water hitting my clit causing me to squirt.

"shit.. oh how I wish someone could do this to me while I finger her"

Yes, that's right, I'm lesbian. After a couple minutes, I dried myself and went on the bed, still feeling unsatisfied by my masturbation. Thinking to myself, no one would hear my moans anyways.

So, I get up and get my vibrator, I remove my panties since I'm home alone so I can dress whatever. I put the vibrator on the medium level, as I grind my toy on my pussy, I squirted and moaned while pushing it in deeper and rough, I kept hitting my g-spot while continuously moaning very very loud.

I came multiple times due to squirting and shaking, I put a finger on my cum bringing it to my mouth, licking it, it taste so sweet, I sexily sucked on my finger while humping on my bear, and I can say that I was a moaning mess. I was done enjoying myself and it was time to eat lunch, although I ate myself up awhile ago and laughed it off.

"3 hours later"

I was bored, so I decided to continue what I was doing before eating lunch, it was eating myself up. I gave my breast a massage first, while massaging my breasts, my pussy was throbbing due to my maxed horny level, my pussy desired to be finger-fucked. So, I did, and it made me a moaning mess.

"Oh my god.. oh fuck"

I was causing my bed to creak and shake making it hit my wall. Speaking of walls, my "walls" were clenching as I was continuously fingering it with three long fingers. My eyes rolled to the back of my eyes due to my excess pleasure and desires, and my mouth was wide open, thinking it would be the perfect time to use my dildo.

I got up, still horny and went to my desk drawer to get my 9-inch sized dildo. I sucked on it while fingering myself causing my moans to be muffled. I finally inserted my big dildo causing me to scream in between my moans. I was horny and I wanted to be a fucked bitch right now and I can't stop, so I did this for hours, not wanting to be disturbed and cumming so many times.