Lovers in the woods - Perpollo

Summary - Percy Jackson and the hunters of Artemis, were on a quest, and Percy's boyfriend, along with his sister comes to help.

----

Percy and the huntresses, backed up slightly as the scorpions neared them. "There is so many" one of the hunters commented, watching scorpions come out of every corner of the woods. It was nearing dusk, and they just had to be stuck in this situation.

"Well, let's get rid of them" Percy said, uncapping Riptide and getting ready to slice them up.

"Hunters, attack!" Thalia's voice boomed, and echoed in the woods and the girls and Percy ran to fight. He hacked and sliced at the monsters, and they disintegrated one by one. A whiz of arrows flew past him and killed 5 of the scorpions.

The fight went on, and the sun had went down, the only source of light was the moon. No matter how many they killed, more and more of the creatures came out of the deep forest. All of a sudden, the air around them heated up. The cool night air was shifted to a blanket of bearable heat.

Percy knew what that meant, a half of him was relieved while the other half was a bit scared and worried. The hunters seemed to notice this as well, since the scorpions backed up, but they weren't going to run back into the woods. Suddenly, about 10 golden arrows whizzed past Percy's right causing that much of scorpions to disintegrate. This made the other monsters mad, as they charged.

The son of Poseidon, dodged one of the creatures as he turned to come face to face with the familiar God. The long haired blond, was smiling coyly at him. He was clad in a pair of ripped blue jeans, red trainers and a white sleeveless top, showing off his new tattoo. The sun, which magically glowed gold, and a trident engraved on top of it, which was glowing blue. There were waves beneath the sun, and if you look closely they seemed to move.

"Good evening, love" he sounded, walking towards Percy. The demigod rolled his eyes, as he sliced off the pincers of one scorpion.

"What are you doing here?" He exclaimed, as Apollo shot a few more arrows.

"You guys looked like you needed help," he replied. Percy was going to argue but the lieutenant of Artemis spoke first.

"Admit it, Lord Apollo. You just wanted to see Percy" Thalia snorted, and went back to fighting. Apollo paid no mind, and turned to the beauty infront of him.

"You know the rules! Go back, 'Pollo" Percy demanded, as he stabbed one scorpion without looking at it. Apollo had his eyes widened, and he spoke.

"First of all, that was hot. Secondly, I'm a God, Perce. Rules don't apply to me" he said, with a cocky manner.

The atmosphere changed, and it was again the coolness of the night. A row of silver arrows sprung out of the woods and destroyed most of the scorpions. Apollo grinned, and finished the rest.

In a flash, Artemis was standing before them. She had a glare resting upon her face as she pointed accusingly at her brother.

"You dimwitted foul example of a God! Why are you here!?" She scolded. Apollo put on an offended expression, and crossed his arms.

"I could ask the same for you, you insufferable know-it-all!" The hunters gasped, and they were ready to throw hands. But Artemis, raised her hand stopping them.

"I am here to help my hunters, and get you back to Olympus" she reasoned.

"And I am here to help the love of my life" he retorted. Percy knew the timing was wrong, but he could feel the blood rushing to his face.

"I appreciate it, love. But you need to go" Percy said. Apollo sighed, he just wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend.

"You see, brother. Please let them do this alone, we already mingled twice and that's enough" she claimed and walked off to talk with her hunters privately. Percy watched them depart inside the tents, before turning to Apollo who was staring at the ground.

"You promised," before Percy could say anything, the older spoke. He paused and wondered, then it hit him like Zeus's lightning bolt.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'm just stressed about the quest, you know first time alone with the hunters" he tried, but the older didn't say anything. A sigh left his lips. "Apollo,".

"I get it, it's fine. I guess I'll leave now, since I don't have a reason to st- mph" Percy quickly shut him up, by placing his lips on the older's. Apollo stood frozen for a moment, before sinking into the everlasting ocean that Percy Jackson was. Percy's arms went around Apollo's neck and his fingers tangled in his long soft locks. Apollo's own hands were placed on Percy's waist, as they kissed passionately.

When they pulled apart, both were smiling. "I'm sorry," Percy apologised again. He cupped the God's face and connected their foreheads. "I'm at the wrong this time. I know I promised to spend the night with you, and only you. And you know what, I'm keeping my promise" he spoke out gently and carefully. There was a twinkle in Apollo's eyes, as he stared down at him with hope.

"Honestly, I love you so freaking much!" He stated, as Percy laughed. Apollo dug his face into the crook of Percy's neck, and the younger of the two traced his tattoo, with a soft smile.

"I love you so much more" He said softly. But his smile soon disappeared when Apollo spoke, not looking at him.

"That's impossible, I love you the most"

"Stop being an idiot. We both know I love you the most" he stood straight, and loosened his grip on Percy.

"I'm a God, there is no way you can love more than me"

"Humans love more than gods"

"I'm different"

"No you're not"

"Yes, I am"

"Okay, yeah you are. That's why I fell in love with you" Percy watched Apollo blush. He sputtered slightly, not expecting Percy to say that.

"Hey, we were arguing!" He whined and Percy stifled a laugh.

"Aw, is the great Apollo blushing?" Percy mused, and Apollo found himself falling for the son of Poseidon, once again.

"Oh shut up, let's get inside the tent" he dragged him inside Percy's blue tent, and both of them slept together, cuddling.

•☆•

I was originally going to write a Lukercy oneshot, but this idea was too good to ignore.