ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴOᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

You screamed at the top of your lungs.

You run towards your grandpa and start shaking him.

"G-grandpa wake up!!!!" You saw your grandma and run towards her.

"Grandma wake up please please!!!'

You were crying mess Jungkook was shocked at the view.

He rush towards you hugged you tight.

He can't see you crying like that and start comforting you.

"Baby calm down......" you hugged him back.

You were lost in your own world and was screaming and crying like a mess.

"Why? Just why did god do this to me?!?!?! Why?!?!!?!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

"Please baby calm down please" Jungkook was comforting you but it was waste of time because you were just crying.

"Jungkook please bring my grandpa and grandma back pleaseeee!!" You grab his collar and start begging him.

Jungkook went silent at this and you put your head on his chest while crying.

"Don't worry Yn I'll nake sure to make that person's life worst than hell who did this to them" Jungkook said and start patting your head.

And on the other side Jimin was watching you both whole time.

//FLASHBACK//

After Jimin and Johnathan killed Y/n's grandparents they wanted to keep an eye on Y/n.

"I want to keep an eye on that bitch because i don't know what she'll do after this."

Jimin said while scratching the wall with his knife.

"So let's stalk her, my men are professionals in stalking they can even tell us what she's eating"

Johnathan said while smirking but Jimin denied.

"Nope, you idea is not as better as i want, i want to see after action of her even private things"

Johnathan frowned at Jimin's statement and asked, "But how will we  do this?"

"I have a secret CCTV camera chip with me if we put that chip anywhere then we can see everything we wanted to."

After saying this a dirty smirk appeared on his face.

Soon both of them start doing their work.

Jimin has many chips with him.

He fix one chip in the living room so he can see anything.

He fix another in the kitchen to get to know what you're eating or what you're not eating.

And the last chip he fixed it in your bedroom to see you and your body.

After this they went out oh the house.

//END OF THE FLASHBACK//

When Jimin saw you hugging Jungkook his blood boiled in anger.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" He screamed so loud that every worker in the home heard him.

"How can she hug that motherfucker when she's mine!!!!!! How!!!!!"

He destroyed the whole room in anger and soon calmed down.

Soom he called Johnathan for their next plan.