Chapter 1 ( His arrival)

Word count:7500

Author POV:

There is a world where Gods, Demi Gods , Humans, Hybrids, Animals lived peacefully. Until one day The Goddess of life faced corruption. After that day on the world begin to die. Because The Goddess of life suddenly stopped giving blessings to nature. Other gods were furious. They decided they'll talk things out. But The Goddess of life didn't agree to a single thing the other gods said. So.... they decided to ask one of the oldest god.

The Goddess of Death.

Lady Death's POV:

After some research I found something. It was........... not a pleasant information. I called a meeting in my garden. Since my garden somehow spreads a calming aura. Hopefully they won't panic. After all Lady life is one of the oldest AND strongest God here. But if some new Demi Gods asks me [ who is the strongest God here?] My answer always will be [ No gods knows ]

______________
|At the garden|

As I entered the garden, millions of eyes were on me. But I felt an weird gaze on me. Why weird? You ask. Because only the gods who came for help should have come. Because I only allowed them to come. Others can't enter in the garden without getting allowed by me. I decided to investigate the weird aura silently. The aura had an interesting feeling. It's has both kindness and mercilessness(?). But at the moment I am damn sure they're feeling both excitement and happiness.
?!?!? Why are they happy?!?! The world is literally dieing. ......
.....whatever.

« I am very sorry to tell you that...... Lady life has been consumed by curruption.» I told them with sadness and a little bit anger in my voice. Because the unknown god among us is feeling more joy and happiness.

« Lady Death, are you feeling ok? I can feel the anger in your voice » spoke The Goddess of heaven with a little worry and sadness in her voice. Even tho you can't see her face that well but you can tell that she is a little tired. Since many mortals died in past 3 weeks.

« I am fine. But you need to take rest and we need to find a solutibefore I can finish my sentence the unknown god cut me of saying something that scared all of the gods and me.

« Let's ask our "Creator" to Create a New God of Life. » ?¿? told us with joy in they're voice.

All of the gods faces had the..... what do humans call it. Ah yes, all of us had a "Are you fucking serious" face. at least those who have it.

______________________________________

{Bye}~~

Jk. My cousin asked me to write over 1000 words. I'm at 439 words.
So have fun.

______________________________________

Author POV:

« God of Obsession you're a new god. You don't know what kind of 'person' our " Creator" is. They're not that kind. They give us some unbelievable 'challenges' to do. After the challenge none of us remembers what they did to us. But it hurts very much. So 'No' to your suggestion.» The God of Hell said also with tiredness in his voice. He was trying to stay awake.