• Chapter 14 •

Months pass and you and Xiao have been getting along quite well, all though you feel burden that he might feel uncomfortable you also thoaght that your relationship progress positively. He was still the same with his cold type expression however, you successfully encourage him to rest up in his room. You both occasionally would lay on the same bed and end up getting tangled together like you rolling towards him and Xiao hugging you from the back or letting you lay on his chest or on his arms. When you both get up or Xiao get up first the two of you have this similar expression of being flustered red but the feeling of doing so was comfortable for Y/n and she gets accustomed to it easily as for her Xiao has this scent that is very comforting and safe.
For the Yaksha, it was no difference of what y/n and him do in the past but somehow hugging you every night, hearing your breathing and the sound of your heartbeat felt different from the Y/n he knew.

Your work in the Inn was paying you well and gave you enough savings for yourself but while you were staying in this fantasy like world you decided to travel to Liyue Harbor after hearing an information from one of the customers in the Inn that the Qixing is looking for an assistant. Of course you took it up and now your walking in the streets light up by lantern lamps street. This was your first interview in this world and you have due experience in doing assistant work but you do not know what  scope of  work does this so called 'Qixing' offer, all that you know is that the Qixing is the group of people who lead Liyue from its business and commerce.

Waiting patiently in the pavilion a small frame women with long blue hair with horns came, she is very pretty that you end up almost staring at her, "excuse me are you Ms. Y/n? Please come this way for the interview". Her melodic voice was also breathy and sirene like a night clouds soft. " excuse me?", you snap out directly and stand up confidently as possible to give a good impression. You do know that reports from people like her and the one who will interview you is much likely will judge you and give that scope of observation to the head.

You pass through the door and see a woman with ponytail style and purple hair, her eyes is as sharp as the eagle as you walk in and was signed to take your seat. " You have similar field of work you say, as well as the knowledge of arts. There are no much details or backgrounds that I should run through other than your family having a great deal of connection in Feiyun guild and the trading business as well as the business of your mother in fabrics ". The woman said  eyeing the paper so intently then back to Y/n, calm and collected.

" yes, my mother also train me in this field of fabric business. My assistant skill is also in the past where I assist my parents in their trading business when I was 14. Currently I'm working in the Wangsheng Inn as a helper in foods ", You smiled.

The interview went smoothly and the bits and pieces of your memories about the original owners childhood and hearsay was the one you answered to the first question. After the interview you walk out to the pavilion and saw a woman dress in yellow with an elderly man talking a energetic conversation, you normally wouldn't jump to anyone's conversation when the elderly man started shouting demanding for something so you step in. " Excuse me but I have to intervene, but it is slowly to cause a scene here", you apologetically point back and the elderly man retract his posture to be more dignified and cleared his throat.
" There is nothing to be alarmed Ms., I'm merely trying to convince my partner here to negotiate things". He cross his arms and you look up to the lady with a face that does not quite read thw certain mood, is he a foreigner perhaps.

" I'm sorry but I might help you, I do have a handy negotiating skills", you sounded and before the man could even say a thing the woman speak. " I want this antique as this is my belonging that sink down when the Jade chamber were thrown to Oasial years ago". She said so calmly.

Y/n eyes darted to the painting of a European style, it was in a medium size standing by the holder, you examine the paint and strokes and seem to see it was not that right, some strokes and color was more faded and disarray and faded maybe perhaps it was due to the salt water but there were no affects in the color, usually paint's color crack and flack, there were no signs of shrinking either.