Chapter 17

Roman POV

We pull up to my house. I wrap my arms around my girl and scoot out of the car. She still clung to me like a koala bar. I carry her into the house. Maria immediately runs up to us, "Thank God she is okay."  I nod my head agreeably. 

"Run up ahead a start a hot bath for her." I tell Maria. She quickly nods and hurries up the stairs. 

I head to my kitchen and try to place Sarina on the counter to sit down. She shakes her head no and hugs me tighter. I rub her back to calm her down. " I am right here baby. I just want to get you a bottled water." I say to  her gently.  Slowly her arms unwrap from around my neck. The her legs unwrap from around my waist. I kiss her forehead and step away from her. I go to the fridge and grab two bottles of water. 

I turn around and look at my precious girl. She looks so small and afraid. I walk up to her and open my arms. She immediately wraps herself around me. I pick her up and head up towards my room. 

I see the closet light on, so I assume Maria is picking out clothes for her to wear. I walk into the bathroom and set my girl down on the counter here. I unbutton my shirt and slip off her bra. I pick her up and gently place her in the tub. 

She quietly moans out as the hot water engulfs her. I kiss her cheek and let her be. I head to the shower and strip. I get in and wash off all the blood and grime from me. Once clean, I dry off and wrap a towel around me. 

I turn around and see that Sarina is just staring at me. Eyes swarming between anger, sadness, love and lust. I can tell so many emotions are going through her right now. 

"Are you ready to get out baby?" She shakes her head no but points to the shower with her lips. I smile at her and turn around and start the shower. She stands up on her and lets the water out of the tub. She gets ready to step out of the tub. I hold out my hand to her for support. She grabs it and then walks to the shower. She steps inside and hums in approval. I smile at her and walk away to get dressed. 

I head to my closet and get dressed. I come out in some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I see Maria sitting on my couch. 

" Can you make her something to eat?" I ask her. She nods and quickly gets up to leave. As soon as the door closes behind her, the bathroom door opens up and all the steam comes bellowing out. Sarina steps out with a towel wrapped around her body and hair. 

She looks so refreshed and more calmed down now. She heads into the closet. I sit on the edge of the bed to wait for her to come out. A few minutes later, she comes out in this sexy lingerie. Red bra and panty set. Red looks really sexy on her. 

My dick stands to attention in 2 seconds flat. Although little Teo is ready to go, big Teo is not quite sure. She just went through a traumatic event and I don't know if now is the right time to be doing anything. 

I watch as she walks over to me and stops in front me. She slowly straddles me and sits on my lap. My hand immediately go to her waist. 

"Make love to me," she says softly while staring into my eyes. She must be able spot my hesitance. "I want your lips and hands to be the only one touching me. I don't want his to be the last thing touching me before I go to bed. You need to wipe his memory off of me." 

I immediately cup my hands around her face and press my lips against hers. I deepen the kiss and explore her mouth with my tongue. She tastes like mint so I can tell she just brushed. Probably trying to brush him away but it wasn't enough. I live to please my girl, so I will do as she says. 

I wrap my arms around her and stand up. I flip her around and place her on her back. My lips never leaving hers. 

My hands quickly make work to remove her lingerie from her body. I start to kiss her chin, then neck. I go straight for her sweet spot on her neck and her body immediately responds. She arches her back and lets out a breathy moan. I work my way down to her breasts and start massaging them. I lick around her large aerola and place a nipple in my mouth. I nibble on it and her hands immediately go to my shoulders. Trying to push me away to release so of the pressure I am applying. I smile and then move on to the next one; giving it the same attention as the other one.