CHAPTER - 13

Y/N pov

He traced himself back from me only to come back to my lips again. I gave in again taking everything he was providing me with. I felt heavenly having myself impounded by his love.

Jungkook - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PRINCESS.... JUST SO MUCH..

He whispered over my lips... Brushing his petals over mine... I can never get over his slow smooches.

y/n - I LOVE YOU GUK.. I LOVE YOU... FROM A LONG TIME... I ADMIRE YOU AMOROUSLY... I ADORB YOU SO MUCH.

I finally confessed myself, my heart to him.... And he loved it I'm so sure of that i can't deny his glowering face... How euphoric he felt.. It was all in his eyes.

Y/n - don't you want to eat the cake?

I said still in the same propinquity.

A chuckle escaped his mouth as he questioned further.

Jungkook - as a desert?

Y/n - hm

Jungkook- well too bad.. I already had mine, and I believe you had yours as well. And trust me mine is way sweeter than this red velvet cake of yours.

I giggled shyly at his flirty self.

Jungkook - and trust me when I say I'm gonna have this desert everytime I see it. I will never be satisfied... I repeat never.

Y/n - well.. It's all yours Mr. Jeon. Made just for you to devour.

I Flirted back.

Jungkook- are we really on this game now? don't, little cub.. It won't end good for you. Trust me on that.

I laughed pushing him away from me and guiding him towards the cake. Feeding each other the only piece we cut through.

Jungkook- since your lips touched it... It tastes a bit more Lavishing.

Y/n - stop it guk!

I tried to let it out in a grating manner but all in vain as he suddenly picked me up going towards our shared bedroom and heading straight towards the walk in closet settling me up on the counter top... He asked..

Jungkook - well you love me... I love you too, and we're married.. Don't you think we should do something that we didn't do on the first nigh-

I slapped his sturdy forearm to stop him from going further.

Y/n - shut up! Take your clothes and go in the bedroom.. And I will change here.

With that I pushed him out of the closet handling him his clothes.

Jungkook - I LOVE YOU BABY.

He shouted from the room. I chuckled at his behaviour.. He's so soft, he has been all fluffy after the confession. Maybe he's not that much of an ice cube or may be he just melted with me.
Fortuitously, the change is good either way and I can't be more glad for that.

We donned our nightwears... Particularly only I wore my nightwear.. He just wore his lowers.. Of course letting his upper body on display for me... No worries I'm getting used to it slowly...

We laid down on the bed facing each other. Taking in each other's visage with hearts in our eyes.

Jungkook - I love you bub. You made my day so special today... And having you as my dear wife is such a blissful turn for me that I can't even express it in words.. You complete me Princess.

Y/n - I love you Guk.

With that he placed a tender kiss on my forehead reaching down to my lips marking them again with his love... Painting the two pairs together with the petals connecting them.