Chapter 1: Into the world of Mortals

Atreus trailed after his father, listening to Mimir's story and recording it word for word in his journal.

"-an' that, little brother, is how Thor lost to a goat in a drinking contest," Mimir concluded.

"Mimir," Kratos interjected, understandably exasperated. "Unless you are going to tell a story that holds value, do not tell another."

"All stories hold value, brother!" The disembodied head retorted. "Ya just gotta dig a little deeper for some than others."

"It was pretty funny."

"Hmph." With that dismissive grunt, father, son, and bodiless head continued on in silence. The eerie blue light that shone on the branches of Yggdrasil made for a somewhat calming environment, if only because they had yet to be attacked while on the branches.

Atreus browsed through his journal, rereading previous entries, trusting his father to not lead the boy astray. He blinked, then looked up. Kratos had stopped.

"Father? Is something wrong?" he asked.

"...be ready," responded the Spartan, drawing his Leviathan Axe from its holster. Atreus strung his bow, nocking an arrow and turning to stand back-to-back with Kratos. Both father and son were vigilant in their watch, scanning the branches and skies for enemies.

A shame then that the portal formed beneath their feet.

Meanwhile in the world of the MCU (MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE)

LOCATION: IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD TOWN OF QUEENS OF THE WINTERS RESIDENCE.

We now see our beloved former weapon of the Connections organization Aka Eveline Winters Parker who was walking herself peacefully back home from school, and today have been another yet successful good-welled day for her as she was so very excited to spend her weekend with her family before going back to school.

But when it was time for her to go home after spending so much time in Central Park... something unexplainedable and VERY mysterious has happened.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!". There was then a sudden screaming that was coming from a boy that's just right about...

THUD!!!

"OW!!!". Eveline cried out in pain as she was feeling something that was dropped on top of her.

Atreus groaned as he was struggling to get himself up but was soon stopped by another voice in presence.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?!".

"Y-yeah... Yes i'm-". Atreus was soon then cut off as he then saw something that he couldn't possibly have seen before in his life.

And for some reason he could not form a single word out from his mouth as he cannot help but to keep staring at this... beautiful new child before him.

This girl he never seen before was... pretty something to him, such as the soulful blissful eyes, the raven colored hair, and the gentle and sweet worried caring of her voice and-

"Um... hello?". Eveline asked to the mysterious boy that fell from the sky.

"Oh um... Y-Yeah, I'm-i'm Okay! It's just that-".

"Boy... what have we said about staring at people?".

Atreus was then cut off once again but only by his father this time.

Atreus immediately managed to pulled himself up from Eveline as he was blushing mad.

"OH!, Um s-sorry father I I didn't mean to-".

"EVIE!".

Atreus was cut off once again as their was another mysterious yet teenage child-like voice that is coming from... THE SKY?!

"Whooa, Father! Do you see it?". Atreus asked

"Yes boy, I do". Kratos respond.

"Um... excuse me miss... I'm so sorry but what is your name by the way?".

"Oh my name Eveline!". Eveline informed to the boy of her name as she offered him a handshake.

But strangely... the boy could not come and took it.

"What's wrong?". Eveline ask the boy as he still did not take her hand.

"Um... what are you doing?". Atreus asked

"What?". Eveline asked as well

"Well that thing!, what's it for?". Atreus asked to Eveline once again.

"OH well it's called a handshake". Eveline said to The boy.

"What's a handshake?". Atreus said as he was still SO confused right about now

"Well um... okay listen a handshake is an act of shaking a person's hand with one's own, used as a greeting or to finalize an agreement, or just a way to be kind and friendly to others as well when they would meet". Eveline informed to Atreus of what it is and what it's for.

"For example, first hold up your hand please!". Eveline instructed

"Uh... Alright then?".

Atreus did what he was told as he held up his hand and wait for eveline to come and reach... until Mimir intervene.

"Ahh I see that your slowly but surely becoming friends with her aren't little brother?". Mimir said as Eveline shoot up with surprise and shockness.

"HUH? WHO'S THERE?, WHO SAID THAT?". Eveline yelped in surprise as she was preparing to fight someone while waiting for her brother to get here.

"No no no!, Eveline it's okay there's no one here it's just... well see for yourself.".

"Wait... What to you mean?". Eveline said in curiosity.

Atreus then motioned his father kratos to show Eveline... A DISEMBODIED TALKING HEAD?!

"WHAT IN THE?!".

"Uh... Hi there little Sister!, My name is Mimir!, the smartest man alive!".

There was a VERY long long long dead silence until Eveline has finally spoken.

"Is that a-.... IS THAT A TALKING HEAD YOUR HOLDING?!".

"Um.... Yeah why?". Atreus asked to eveline

Then unexpectedly... Eveline winters have fallen into the grassy ground and was unconscious for the next morning.

THE END